Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 34 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello everyone!! I called into Spencer's Live Show yesterday....

Artista, any news yet if we can see that original powerpoint? Also, could you ask Dr. Wesley for an idea of when Pilofocus will be used daily in his practice?

HELLO FearTheLoss! Hope you are doing well. (im sure that you ARE!)

I had spoken with Dr. Wesley on the phone this past Tuesday (on August 30 2016)
    to talk about those recent (before and after) hair photos I had sent to him.

We also spoke about this coming November 2016 to when I will be at his Pilofocus clinic for the update on the Phase Tested donor area at the back of my scalp.
    Again, my wife and I do not see any missing hairs in that donor area that he performed the phase test at!!
    More than likely it is full of regenerated hairs!
    It will be confirmed in November at the Pilofocus clinic along will good photos taken, of course.
    I let Dr. Wesley know that the BTT members do want to see that
    original First Phase Tested PowerPoint 45 minute presentation and that I certainly do want to see that first phase test presentation again too.

FearTheLoss, Dr. Wesley said that it IS available to see at his Pilofocus website.
    I will go to his website today because I would love to see all of that again.
    (Spencer Kobren show see it again too) http://www.drcarloswesley.com/

Cheers to everyone here!!

Today is America's September 5th holiday.....
    'Labor Day' in the United States!

It is a public holiday celebration.
    It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers
    have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of the country.

Cheers to everyone once again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post

We also spoke about this coming November 2016 to when I will be at his Pilofocus clinic for the update on the Phase Tested donor area at the back of my scalp.
    Again, my wife and I do not see any missing hairs in that donor area that he performed the phase test at!!
    It will be confirmed in November at the Pilofocus clinic along will good photos taken, of course.
    original First Phase Tested PowerPoint 45 minute presentation and that I certainly do want to see that first phase test presentation again too.

FearTheLoss, Dr. Wesley said that it IS available to see at his Pilofocus website.

That one is the original one? Doesn't seem like it

HI Fear'
    I THINK what Dr. Wesley had done was to apply a percentage of the info' from the original 45 minute PowerPoint presentation, maybe not the original full 45 minute PowerPoint info.
    I have not looked into it yet.
    I would think that he would have posted those great 1st phase pictures on his website too.
    I will speak with him this week to find the specifics.

What percentage of the follicles that you've had removed from the donor area would you estimate have regenerated (ie. is it visibly less dense than surrounding areas)?

And are these supposedly regenerated hairs looking like the same quality (ie. thickness, pigment etc.) as your normal hair?

Hi there 'AllTheGoodNamesAreTakenallTheGoodNamesAreTaken'

My wife and I have not yet taken any time out to focus directly on my phase tested donor area and take pictures yet.
    When looking at it, my wife does not see any loss in my donor area. When I touch that area I do not feel any missing hairs either.
    It feels so full!!
    Of course, Dr. Wesley will be the one to review it. He does have all the photos of my scalp areas before, during and after his phase testing and the 500+ grafts.

This could be the exact breakthrough we all needed.

Given that donor hair regeneration is a real possibility, I assume that the ability to 'dense pack' the hairline of younger folks could be extended from current techniques.

Which leaves me to my biggest question. Artista thank you so much for sharing your information, I have been following you closely for over a year. Can you PLEASE ask Dr. W about the possibility of using Pilofocus for DENSE PACKING the hairline. Can Pilofocus grafts be implanted as thick as current FUT techniques or even better? How many grafts per cm2 can be transplanted with Pilofocus?

If you have any information about the potential for hairline dense packing with Pilofocus, please, please let me know.

The loss is really killing me deeply.

Hi there 'AllTheGoodNamesAreTakenallTheGoodNamesAreTaken'

My wife and I have not yet taken any time out to focus directly on my phase tested donor area and take pictures yet.
    When looking at it, my wife does not see any loss in my donor area. When I touch that area I do not feel any missing hairs either.
    It feels so full!!
    Of course, Dr. Wesley will be the one to review it. He does have all the photos of my scalp areas before, during and after his phase testing and the 500+ grafts.
    When Wesley extracted those follicles did he take the entire follicle or was there any part of it left behind?