Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 20 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 822
  1. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luca10 View Post
    If you have hair regeneration I will be the happiest in the world

  2. #192
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    59

    Default

    With Acell / PRP might have better results?

  3. #193
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    i dont get what that is suppose to tell me

  4. #194
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hi Artista,

    so you can't post pics until August?

    How much would this surgery cost?

    on Dr. Wesley's website it shows as "Scarless Surgery", I am confused if it is already being offered

  5. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iaskdumbquestions View Post
    i dont get what that is suppose to tell me
    This means that regeneration is already possible when you cut a hair follicle horizontally, but the problem is that it doesn't always regenerate and also the hairs grow back thinner (diameter decrease).

  6. #196
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hi all, I didn't really understand. Where in the world wide web is it written that Pilofocus is trying to regenerate hair?
    I have look for this and didnt find..

  7. #197
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    52

    Default

    But isn't it possible, that on the next anagen cycle the follicle fully regenerates and get's it's original size back? I'm just wondering. That would need a 4-8 year followup.

  8. #198
    Senior Member Artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)
    Posts
    2,106

    Default

    Hello everyone,
    First of all, Dr. Wesley has been too busy to really have a conversation with me this week.
    Hopefully, next week he will be able to talk with me~even if it is just a few minutes.

    Now just to say again, his 1st phase testings DID have completed hair regeneration on the donor areas of those phase test patients.
    Again, it certainly is still anecdotal.
    Hopefully it turns out to be a 'breakthrough' science (im glad to be a part of this).
    Being that Dr. Wesley IS a good and sincere doctor,
    he wont over-talk or make assumptions about hair regeneration as yet.
    If it turns out to be a breakthrough science, he certainly will share that science with other doctors and of course,,all of US.

    I have no idea as to what the costs will be,,I also dont know how much his standard hair transplantation works cost-sorry all.
    I was his 2nd phase test patient on Nov. 2015...I did not have to pay for any of that being that it was/is Pilofocus phase testings.

  9. #199
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobler View Post
    Hi all, I didn't really understand. Where in the world wide web is it written that Pilofocus is trying to regenerate hair?
    I have look for this and didnt find..
    And you won't because Dr. Wesley has never claimed that piloscopy completely regenerates donor hair. I don't know how Artista can claim that the first phase of piloscopy testing resulted in 'completed hair regeneration on the donor areas'. If there was any regeneration in the donor area, it was likely with substantially thinner hair, just like in the study cited above. Dr. Wesley has never claimed anything beyond what we already know: bisected hair follicles produce a thinner and finer result and they don't always fully cycle.

  10. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello everyone,
    First of all, Dr. Wesley has been too busy to really have a conversation with me this week.
    Hopefully, next week he will be able to talk with me~even if it is just a few minutes.

    Now just to say again, his 1st phase testings DID have completed hair regeneration on the donor areas of those phase test patients.
    Again, it certainly is still anecdotal.
    Hopefully it turns out to be a 'breakthrough' science (im glad to be a part of this).
    Being that Dr. Wesley IS a good and sincere doctor,
    he wont over-talk or make assumptions about hair regeneration as yet.
    If it turns out to be a breakthrough science, he certainly will share that science with other doctors and of course,,all of US.

    I have no idea as to what the costs will be,,I also dont know how much his standard hair transplantation works cost-sorry all.
    I was his 2nd phase test patient on Nov. 2015...I did not have to pay for any of that being that it was/is Pilofocus phase testings.
    Bro, what kind of regeneration occurred in the first phase? What percentage? How big was the test sample? Please let us know any details! Amazing prospects with this one. I'm working on a combination topical that is natural and with no sides that will preserve hair strongly and combine that with regeneration and thicker transplant front, wow, things are really shaping up.

Similar Threads

  1. Coworker with hair loss. Should I get involved?
    By Notcoolanymore in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 01:43 AM
  2. PILOFOCUS. Have th trials begun?
    By Farkhairloss in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 11:23 PM
  3. Greco Medical Group involved in the largest PRP study for Hair
    By Hicks in forum Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 10:50 PM
  4. Be involved in a hair research study today!!
    By JJacobs152 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
  5. ...the saddest part about this; my life has only just begun.
    By smileyface19 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Recommendations for HT in Istanbul
07-17-2022 01:39 PM
Last Post By TexasHeat
10-05-2022 11:16 PM
Dr Kayihan Sahinoglu
12-14-2018 08:46 AM
by Bisho
Last Post By TexasHeat
10-05-2022 11:14 PM
Advice for successful gambling in an online ****fight game
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
Last Post By Asd60906
10-05-2022 07:33 PM
Hair transplant education for new doctors
01-16-2021 03:19 AM
Last Post By talha112
10-05-2022 09:24 AM