Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 13 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 822
  1. #121
    Senior Member Hubris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    like said a few times already, pilofocus will be a huge dissapointment, and even more if it doesn't get released within 1 or 2 years. when replicel, histogen, SM and others are available within 3 or 4 years, then pilofocus is totally pointless. it's ridiculous.
    That's assuming that any of those products actually make it to market.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    That's assuming that any of those products actually make it to market.
    It's looking increasingly likely that at least one of them will. How effective they will be is the real question. But it's becoming increasingly clear that a really effective protocol is probably less than 15 years away, and possibly less than 10. If Pilofocus isn't widely commercially available by 2020 or so, it's not going to be hugely successful - there will be just be too many other options (pharma, traditional surgeries, etc.) available. Really, I think any sort of surgery will be far less common within the next ten years, and the number of potential candidates will shrink every year thereafter, as fewer and fewer men go significantly bald thanks to pharma intervention early in the disease.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    85

    Default

    I agree with you.

    So many douche bags here though having a cry about this and dissing it. What is their contrabution to solving this nightmare?!?

    Rest assured Dr Wesley has done more for science and getting us closer to some form of resolve than 99% of the other members on this site who constantly speculate and in doing so promote misinformation.

    If I was moderator here I'd be blessing guys like Hell and deleting all the worthless repetitive junk the haters post.

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pixels View Post
    I agree with you.

    So many douche bags here though having a cry about this and dissing it. What is their contrabution to solving this nightmare?!?

    Rest assured Dr Wesley has done more for science and getting us closer to some form of resolve than 99% of the other members on this site who constantly speculate and in doing so promote misinformation.

    If I was moderator here I'd be blessing guys like Hell and deleting all the worthless repetitive junk the haters post.
    Well 99.9 percent of this entire "Cutting Edge" sub-forum is speculative. Some good, but given this industry's long and storied history of underachievement, most of it is bad. Right or wrong, that's just the way it works. You're upset with negativity here? Let's see if you feel the same way in a few years and a few thousand follicles later..

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    Well 99.9 percent of this entire "Cutting Edge" sub-forum is speculative. Some good, but given this industry's long and storied history of underachievement, most of it is bad. Right or wrong, that's just the way it works. You're upset with negativity here? Let's see if you feel the same way in a few years and a few thousand follicles later..
    here agree with u.. been checking this forum since 2008... never seen something working than fin... if u look at this long trajectory , no wonder why people are pessimistic. Honestly I am one of them because i am not desperate enough to get my hopes up with small anecdotal papers... I dont even feel posting on those topics...

    u know the sad part, I think some users will still be on this forum in 2040 saying cure is coming next year... this is just sad....

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    even more interestingly to a wider demographic of people - has he discussed using his technique as a permanent "hair removal system" in areas where hair is less desirable
    :P
    Really hope not because that would mean it doesn't cause regeneration.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Really, I think any sort of surgery will be far less common within the next ten years, and the number of potential candidates will shrink every year thereafter, as fewer and fewer men go significantly bald thanks to pharma intervention early in the disease.
    I reckon the stuff in trials now will compliment the surgeries. I don't expect any of the current things in trials to turn a NW7 scalp into a properly bushy one, but they do seem to work to some extent. They'd solve the problem of having to have repeated transplant surgeries as loss continues with not enough donor to keep playing catch up after a certain point. I'd be much more likely to consider a transplant if I didn't have to worry about a lifetime of that shit.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)
    Posts
    2,106

    Default

    Its been 1 month and 2 days now since I was Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Phase Test patient (#2).
    As Jotronic mentioned would happen on Spencer's show a couple of weeks ago, a lot of my hair-grafts have dispersed now which is a NORMAL thing to happen with standard grafts.
    The follicle-grafts are still in place and they will start to grow and show in time.
    I have no doubts that my hairline will look a lot better within this coming new year,2016, due to
    Dr. Wesley's very good work via his standard FUE medical science.

    Also, in time we shall see just how his updated endoscopic phase testing in my donor area proves out to be.
    Again, I do feel quite confident that his 3rd phase testings will once again do exactly what the first phase testings had proven to show.
    I feel that his 2nd phase test improvements will HELP to improve his cutting-edge science!

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post

    Again, I do feel quite confident that his 3rd phase testings will once again do exactly what the first phase testings had proven to show.
    Which is what exactly?

  10. #130
    Senior Member Artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)
    Posts
    2,106

    Default

    Hi Pixels
    Dr. Wesley is working on
    hair regeneration!!!
    His first phase testing was amazing to see

Similar Threads

  1. Coworker with hair loss. Should I get involved?
    By Notcoolanymore in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 01:43 AM
  2. PILOFOCUS. Have th trials begun?
    By Farkhairloss in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 11:23 PM
  3. Greco Medical Group involved in the largest PRP study for Hair
    By Hicks in forum Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 10:50 PM
  4. Be involved in a hair research study today!!
    By JJacobs152 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
  5. ...the saddest part about this; my life has only just begun.
    By smileyface19 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Recommendations for HT in Istanbul
07-17-2022 01:39 PM
Last Post By TexasHeat
10-05-2022 11:16 PM
Dr Kayihan Sahinoglu
12-14-2018 08:46 AM
by Bisho
Last Post By TexasHeat
10-05-2022 11:14 PM
Advice for successful gambling in an online ****fight game
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
Last Post By Asd60906
10-05-2022 07:33 PM
Hair transplant education for new doctors
01-16-2021 03:19 AM
Last Post By talha112
10-05-2022 09:24 AM