+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    HELLO Joker!!
    It's great to hear from you.
    I hope you're doing fine...
    I just noticed this on my iPhone,but i'm getting ready to go to bed now so I'll quickly answer some of your questions.
    Tomorrow morning I'll get back on it.
    #1) Actually, The pain I have felt is not severe at all. No numbness at all either.
    #2) The Pilofocus phase testing started at 7:30 AM end it was all completed by 2 PM.
    I was asleep through most of it all due to the medical pain relief, which was great.
    There was some type of safety restraint when he was going through the endoscopic phase testing.
    Sorry Joker but it's time for me to get the bed.
    I promise you tomorrow morning I will respond much more.
    I feel that my hair regeneration is going to really be successful based upon his original first phase testing. Not too many people had seen that 45 minute presentation.
    I was lucky to be one of those that did see it!!
    It was good to hear from you bro.
    I'll be back on tomorrow morning I promise
    Cheers
    What, donor regeneration? Wesley has actually shown evidence of some before?

HELLO Joker!!
    It's great to hear from you.
    I hope you're doing fine...
    I just noticed this on my iPhone,but i'm getting ready to go to bed now so I'll quickly answer some of your questions.
    Tomorrow morning I'll get back on it.
    #1) Actually, The pain I have felt is not severe at all. No numbness at all either.
    #2) The Pilofocus phase testing started at 7:30 AM end it was all completed by 2 PM.
    I was asleep through most of it all due to the medical pain relief, which was great.
    There was some type of safety restraint when he was going through the endoscopic phase testing.
    Sorry Joker but it's time for me to get the bed.
    I promise you tomorrow morning I will respond much more.
    I feel that my hair regeneration is going to really be successful based upon his original first phase testing. Not too many people had seen that 45 minute presentation.
    I was lucky to be one of those that did see it!!
    It was good to hear from you bro.
    I'll be back on tomorrow morning I promise
    Cheers
    Cool. I am a Norwood 2.5 (super early 3?) stabilized 5 years on Finasteride and waiting for PiloFocus. Dont want a strip scar or white dots just to thicken hairline and lower it 2cm. Really hope this works.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello everyone..
    Hey Joker, Sorry but I had a lot to do this morning.

To answer your questions~~

"Thanks so much for sticking with this and sharing your experiences with the forum"
    Your welcome my friend. I am here to share my experiences and to also try to help others that are stressed out over hairloss.

"Will you be able to tell if any of the donor grafts regenerate? Is there a timeline for expected regeneration (if it occurs)? Can you talk about the process used for regeneration?"

Absolutely will be able to tell if my donor area has regeneration.
    I wasn't told about any timeline on this as yet. Eventually it will be talked about.
    I do know that Dr. Wesley will contact me when it is time to go back to his clinic for a review.
    I would imagine that I will be able to speak about that once everything is factually verified.

"Can you say anything about Dr. Wesley's confidence or expectations for this procedure? Will it be able to do large sessions? Does it harm any grafts? Has he done any more research into regenerative methods?"
    There certainly does seem to be significant confidence but Dr. Wesley is also truly objective in his approach to all of this. That first completed phase test of his did not show any harm to any grafts.
    In fact it was IMPRESSIVE! Thats why I had asked to eventually be a patient in his next phase testing. His second phase testings were to update his endoscopic instrumentation
    (which he certainly did) and that is why he has started his 3rd phase testing now which does include follicle regeneration.

"Sorry for all the questions. Thanks! Fingers crossed everything goes as we all hope!"
    No need to apologize for asking those questions Joker. I appreciate it. My fingers are crossed too bro! Thanks

"It's hard to believe it's been three years since we first started hearing about Pilofocus, but things finally seem to be moving along. I appreciate all of your posts and I'm glad Dr. Wesley was able to fit you into the trial"
    Thanks again Joker ! I am hoping for the best for all of us.

Hi allTheGoodNamesAreTaken,
    Your question- "What, donor regeneration? Wesley has actually shown evidence of some before?
    The answer is YES...but you must keep in mind that it was from his very first initial phase testings in 2013 and so at this point in time it is purely anecdotal ...I do feel confident that this new science of his may be a real Game-Changer,,,but lets step back a little and not ponder too much ...

Artista,
    I don't know if this has been covered, but can pilofocus be used to remove unwanted grafts in the recipient area from a previous bad HT? I'd imagine just a tiny scar on one location of the head would be much better than using FUE to remove 1,000 or more unwanted grafts.

Hello everyone..
    Hey Joker, Sorry but I had a lot to do this morning.

To answer your questions~~

"Thanks so much for sticking with this and sharing your experiences with the forum"
    Your welcome my friend. I am here to share my experiences and to also try to help others that are stressed out over hairloss.

"Will you be able to tell if any of the donor grafts regenerate? Is there a timeline for expected regeneration (if it occurs)? Can you talk about the process used for regeneration?"

Absolutely will be able to tell if my donor area has regeneration.
    I wasn't told about any timeline on this as yet. Eventually it will be talked about.
    I do know that Dr. Wesley will contact me when it is time to go back to his clinic for a review.
    I would imagine that I will be able to speak about that once everything is factually verified.

"Can you say anything about Dr. Wesley's confidence or expectations for this procedure? Will it be able to do large sessions? Does it harm any grafts? Has he done any more research into regenerative methods?"
    There certainly does seem to be significant confidence but Dr. Wesley is also truly objective in his approach to all of this. That first completed phase test of his did not show any harm to any grafts.
    In fact it was IMPRESSIVE! Thats why I had asked to eventually be a patient in his next phase testing. His second phase testings were to update his endoscopic instrumentation
    (which he certainly did) and that is why he has started his 3rd phase testing now which does include follicle regeneration.

"Sorry for all the questions. Thanks! Fingers crossed everything goes as we all hope!"
    No need to apologize for asking those questions Joker. I appreciate it. My fingers are crossed too bro! Thanks

"It's hard to believe it's been three years since we first started hearing about Pilofocus, but things finally seem to be moving along. I appreciate all of your posts and I'm glad Dr. Wesley was able to fit you into the trial"
    Thanks again Joker ! I am hoping for the best for all of us.

Hi allTheGoodNamesAreTaken,
    Your question- "What, donor regeneration? Wesley has actually shown evidence of some before?
    The answer is YES...but you must keep in mind that it was from his very first initial phase testings in 2013 and so at this point in time it is purely anecdotal ...I do feel confident that this new science of his may be a real Game-Changer,,,but lets step back a little and not ponder too much ...
    Artista are you going to post photos of your Pilofocus proceedure?

Hello Doinmyheadin,

Yes, eventually I will be posting my Pilofocus '3rd phase testings' procedure.
    As you probably know, it will take quite a few months before my scalp is improved upon with Dr. Wesley's standard grafts and also the phase testing changes in my donor area.
    I certainly DO HOPE that the 3rd Phase Testings do show an amazing change just as the 1st Phase Testings was amazing to see.
    I know most of you here have NOT seen that 45 minute Pilofocus presentation early in 2014.
    It was so very IMPRESSIVE.

Hello Doinmyheadin,

Yes, eventually I will be posting my Pilofocus '3rd phase testings' procedure.
    As you probably know, it will take quite a few months before my scalp is improved upon with Dr. Wesley's standard grafts and also the phase testing changes in my donor area.
    I certainly DO HOPE that the 3rd Phase Testings do show an amazing change just as the 1st Phase Testings was amazing to see.
    I know most of you here have NOT seen that 45 minute Pilofocus presentation early in 2014.
    It was so very IMPRESSIVE.
    Pictures would be great and that 45-minute presentation does sound impressive!

Hello Tedwuji

I am sure that Dr. Wesley will eventually share his 2014 45 minute Pilofocus presentation
    (the first completed phase test) with the public.

Hello Artista, hope you're well... Can you address my question please? Is a possible use for pilofocus to remove unwanted grafts in recipient areas from previous, bad transplants? Right now our options are FUE and Lasers (which isn't much of an option at all) or to shave it bald or get SMP to mask them. Wouldn't doctor Wesley be able to make one small incision and remove all the grafts, given that they are in the same general area? I really don't know too much about this.

Hi Jamesst11 !
    I would imagine that that would be very feasible to do.
    Dr. Wesley is so very good at what he is doing and working on.
    He is also quite objective and conservative in how he helps his patients, which is a very good thing!

And thank you,,I am doing quite well. Cheers my friend!