+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
Results 621 to 628 of 628
  1. #621
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    No it's not.

    And I think artista has been doing this on purpose. Nobody could accidentally cancel so many appointments in a situation like this. I think he's a troll who gets his jollies by crushing other people's feelings. He likes to build up people's hopes and then crash their hopes for fun.

    It's like when "Lucy" gets Charlie Brown to trust her that she won't move the football again before he tries to kick it (making Charlie Brown fall) but then Charlie Brown tries to kick the ball, she moves it, and he falls again. Artista is pulling a Lucy on the other posters here. Artista gets his kicks this way the same as Lucy does. He's trolling the posters here the same way Lucy trolls Charlie Brown by moving the football.

    Remember, he knows that people (including the young people he says he "especially" cares about) are waiting to hear his results. So he knows his cancellations crush the people who are waiting to hear his results and yet he keeps doing it. I could understand it's an accident if it was once or twice but he's played this game 5, 6, or 7 times. Maybe more. He's doing this intentionally.

    And then there's his ridiculous act about not understanding what we mean when we rag on him for his bad behavior. I think he pretends he doesn't understand this stuff to get us to put it behind us so we'll trust him again. And after he get us to trust him again he can get us wound-up waiting for news from him and then cancel his appointment again so he can crush people again, especially the young.
    That or this whole thing is a scheme to get Wesley publicity and the website more hits.

    Artista and Pilofocus are both confirmed by Kobren as real ideas.

  2. #622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    I am 33 and a norwood 2, so I am at the opposite end of the spectrum.
    But this is a perfectly natural state for your age. I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Either way, it is not funny to be lied to repeatedly.
    It is not, if you believe what you read. Personally, I don't expect anything from a random internet person with such bold statements (no pun intended ) and no substance. For this particular case, after not a long time, it becomes clear that something is not quite right.

    But anyway, I am curious to see how this will evolve and, eventually, end up.

  3. #623
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    But this is a perfectly natural state for your age. I think.

    This statement is as ugly as the statements by the people with full heads of hair who tell us that we should man-up and accept our hair loss and quit complaining. It sounds like you're telling him he should just accept his hair loss since it's the amount of hair loss he should experience at his age. You seem to think other bald people should accept their bald disfigurement but you should not have to. It's a disfigurement for all of us, not just you fella. But thank you for advertising the fact that you don't give a rat's ass about anyone except yourself. How special you are.

    Everybody's hair loss is their natural state. Whatever amount of hair loss you have that is also your natural state since you didn't lose your hair in some unnatural manner.

  4. #624
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    This statement is as ugly as the statements by the people with full heads of hair who tell us that we should man-up and accept our hair loss and quit complaining. It sounds like you're telling him he should just accept his hair loss since it's the amount of hair loss he should experience at his age. You seem to think other bald people should accept their bald disfigurement but you should not have to. It's a disfigurement for all of us, not just you fella. But thank you for advertising the fact that you don't give a rat's ass about anyone except yourself. How special you are.

    Everybody's hair loss is their natural state. Whatever amount of hair loss you have that is also your natural state since you didn't lose your hair in some unnatural manner.
    I imply nothing like that. But I am impressed by the amount of anger you show and the conclusions you draw about someone which you know nothing of. I am speechless. And sad to see this.

  5. #625
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    I imply nothing like that. But I am impressed by the amount of anger you show and the conclusions you draw about someone which you know nothing of. I am speechless. And sad to see this.

    I'm not angry at all. I've got your number so you can quit the innocent act, although I can understand you trying to deny your boorish bs.

  6. #626
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    But this is a perfectly natural state for your age. I think.


    It is not, if you believe what you read. Personally, I don't expect anything from a random internet person with such bold statements (no pun intended ) and no substance. For this particular case, after not a long time, it becomes clear that something is not quite right.

    But anyway, I am curious to see how this will evolve and, eventually, end up.
    God I love it. To be honest I like being a Norwood 2 fighting to keep what i have, and staying up to date on treatments. It's almost like video game to me. A video game I am winning if you look at my introduction thread.

  7. #627

  8. #628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    God I love it. To be honest I like being a Norwood 2 fighting to keep what i have, and staying up to date on treatments. It's almost like video game to me. A video game I am winning if you look at my introduction thread.
    Yes, I saw it. You have very nice hair. And lucky to be at that age today because, despite the lack of a cure, you still have some options to preserve your hair.

Similar Threads

  1. Coworker with hair loss. Should I get involved?
    By Notcoolanymore in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-20-2017, 11:55 PM
  2. PILOFOCUS. Have th trials begun?
    By Farkhairloss in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 11:23 PM
  3. Greco Medical Group involved in the largest PRP study for Hair
    By Hicks in forum Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 10:50 PM
  4. Be involved in a hair research study today!!
    By JJacobs152 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
  5. ...the saddest part about this; my life has only just begun.
    By smileyface19 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My progress so far
01-31-2015 03:02 AM
by Rizaan
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 09:55 AM
Could I Pull Off The Bald Look?
Yesterday 02:46 PM
by tomec1
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 09:53 AM
Patient results for Dr. Paul Rose
Today 08:48 AM
Last Post By Paul Rose, MD
Today 08:48 AM
[ Theory ] DHT is not the main cause of balding
Today 04:59 AM
by Gon
Last Post By cardib
Today 07:58 AM
Propecia help
Yesterday 11:04 AM
by rst
Last Post By cardib
Today 07:52 AM
Quitting Minoxidil Early
08-09-2012 03:14 PM
Last Post By lauriemichelle2
Today 06:22 AM