+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    I read Artista like an open book, by his praising over the moderator and the surgeons alone.
    Donīt you get it by now how this site and how the industry works?
    He gives the same comments all the time, and by your wolf alpha male picture (something) i understand how shallow we are, to fit in our society.

Why are you bringing up injuries and burns that i did not mention?
    oh and please, point out which wolf in my photo is the, "wolf alpha male (something)"? haha

Thumbs down

Typical online conspiracy theorist. Artista, is just a really nice genuine guy who takes a lot of time trying to help people. You on the other hand come off as not such a nice person. Jamess11 was burned by a bad hair transplant because of the lack of good information that he could have found on this site if he found it before his transplant, but he still thinks and acts like a rational person. If anyone should be angry or paranoid it's him. Your posts are a waste of space. Please stop littering the site with your nonsense.

I read Artista like an open book, by his praising over the moderator and the surgeons alone.
    Donīt you get it by now how this site and how the industry works?
    He gives the same comments all the time, and by your wolf alpha male picture (something) i understand how shallow we are, to fit in our society.

Why are you bringing up injuries and burns that i did not mention?

Arrow

?
    This site is sponsored, and iīm mentioning this because you are referring to a specific doctor.
    When people complain of a specific procedure done by a doctor, the moderator blocks the thread, but praising is not a problem.

Just trying to make people understand regarding your praising approach, since its easy due to how far people are willing to go to gain some hair, and your posts take Fin like a multivitamin, docent give sides and as mentioned above regarding docīs in this forum.
    Herbaliser,

Please take the time to refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service, specifically under Physician Complaints which I will post here for your convenience.

Physician Complaints

If you are seeking to write a public complaint about a doctor, you will be required to verify your identity and BaldTruthTalk.Com will then notify the doctor so that he/she can respond publicly as well. The thread will allow for the patient to tell their story, the doctor to respond, the patient to reply to the doctor's response and one last response from the doctor if necessary. The thread will then be locked. General commentary from other users will not be allowed.

Your assertion that moderators indiscriminately "block threads when people complain of a specific procedure done by a doctor," is false.

Please remember that all members, are required to adhere to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. When you signed up for an account on this forum you agreed to the following terms: Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator’s account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Herbaliser,

Please take the time to refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service, specifically under Physician Complaints which I will post here for your convenience.

I did not complain of a specific doc, since my point was the nature of this site.

Physician Complaints

If you are seeking to write a public complaint about a doctor, you will be required to verify your identity and BaldTruthTalk.Com will then notify the doctor so that he/she can respond publicly as well. The thread will allow for the patient to tell their story, the doctor to respond, the patient to reply to the doctor's response and one last response from the doctor if necessary. The thread will then be locked. General commentary from other users will not be allowed.

Your assertion that moderators indiscriminately "block threads when people complain of a specific procedure done by a doctor," is false.

Please remember that all members, are required to adhere to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. When you signed up for an account on this forum you agreed to the following terms: Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator’s account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.
    Quiet funny since i did not complain of a specific doc, only questioning the nature of this forum.
    As mentioned itīs totally fine to praise doctors by their name, but not complain.

Typical troll response to a moderator who actually took the time to explain the forum policy to you. The “nature” of this forum is to help people in a civilized, honest manner. It’s apparent that trolls and the like who seem to frequent these hair forums don’t like it when rules are set in place that make sense to rational posters who just want to get solid hair loss information. You believe in snake oil and are a conspiracy theorist. There are plenty of websites to act out on and to sling your BS. Please stop insulting good people like Artista and Jamess11 and if you don’t appreciate the nature of this forum, then you should move on. Like I said there are several places that you can post your BS. I’m surprised you have been allowed to post your nonsense here for so long! I hope we can just get this thread back on track.

Quiet funny since i did not complain of a specific doc, only questioning the nature of this forum.
    As mentioned itīs totally fine to praise doctors by their name, but not complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    No way of knowing right now Fear'~~
    His 3rd phase testing is comprised of over 20+ patients.
    In time he will update me on it all.
    I'll then share with everyone here of course.
    Again, I feel very good about Dr. Wesley's 'new' science.
    Hopefully it turns out even better than his first phase test!

Arista pilofocus
    body hair transplant ?
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Typical troll response to a moderator who actually took the time to explain the forum policy to you. The “nature” of this forum is to help people in a civilized, honest manner. It’s apparent that trolls and the like who seem to frequent these hair forums don’t like it when rules are set in place that make sense to rational posters who just want to get solid hair loss information. You believe in snake oil and are a conspiracy theorist. There are plenty of websites to act out on and to sling your BS. Please stop insulting good people like Artista and Jamess11 and if you don’t appreciate the nature of this forum, then you should move on. Like I said there are several places that you can post your BS. I’m surprised you have been allowed to post your nonsense here for so long! I hope we can just get this thread back on track.
    What do you mean by insulting specific people? by telling the truth how this forum works?
    So the only option here is glorifying the presenting docīs, and their puppets but you cannot read between the lines.

What do you mean by insulting specific people? by telling the truth how this forum works?
    So the only option here is glorifying the presenting docīs, and their puppets but you cannot read between the lines.
    O.k... why are you on here then? That's the most confusing part. It's like someone constantly complaining about mcdonalds hamburgers while they eat them every day. Please explain yourself. Is it to educate us?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    O.k... why are you on here then? That's the most confusing part. It's like someone constantly complaining about mcdonalds hamburgers while they eat them every day. Please explain yourself. Is it to educate us?

For me we should focus on real cures instead of shallow hair loss, and thatīs why i posted like i did to wake up people.
    Hair loss is not science but this forum as others proves otherwise, since itīs business.
    Donīt you get that iīm not arguing, just being realistic.

Herbaliser, your so right, thanks for waking me up. I only found out the other day that the moon landings were fake. Apparently they actually landed on alpha Centuri were a beautiful green skinned Goddess gave them the cure for hair loss.

The biggest shock however was a complete stranger telling me I do not suffer from hair loss at all, and that if I stare and squint at the mirror really hard, I am Bill Clinton

Stop patronising people with your conspiracy bound nonsense and bringing the good name of this site into disrepute