+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

You're both ****s, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    I only came back here because I got notifications in my email account that there are more posts in this thread.

I think everyone here should give up on Artista. I have.

I don't think Dr. Wesley has anything to do with this phony. He's probably just some troll who comes here to get some laughs by getting people to come back to his phony thread over and over again. Trolls like to manipulate people like that to get their jollies.

I want nothing to do with this INSINCERE troll.I think you should all move on from him too so that he'll go troll some other website.

Do you know how many times this phony has told us how he especially wants to help the young? How many times has he bored us with his inane line about how sincere Dr. Wesley is? Why does he keep saying the same inane things in every post?

I wish the troll would just go away. I'm sick of him.
    Kobren mentioned his name on the radio show and confirmed he met Wesley. Artista called into the show on live air.

Welsey has mentioned Artista as a patient.

He is a real person, but obviously something is not right. I understand you, long4hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Come one guys surely a man who writes in bold can be trusted. He sure seems TO BE SINCERE AND GENUINE He clearly just wants to SAVE THE WORLD AND HELP YOUNG PEOPLE

In all serious though the way he writes and responds to comments is really odd, he actually does come accross as a really strange troll with odd behaviour. Scroll back and see some of the comments he makes in response to other users. It's really, really bizarre. I agree with you long4hair people should move on from all of this and forget it. There is clearly nothing of significance going on or we would have heard about it by now...he is an strange man who is not doing anything for anybody other than causing irritation and disappointment.
    +1

His responses are antagonistic and redundant. Most of the time he talks about something left field while feigning a reply to a quote, as with my previous post. The same thing happens so frequently even after being called out on it that it's got to be deliberate.

The reason I reply is because he is confirmed by Kobren on the radio show and Dr. Wesley as well. The thought of a scarless procedure is intriguing even if no regeneration. I have enough hair I do not need regeneration. I just want a transplant with ability to shave my head in 20 years when I am 50 if need be.

If he was a random troll unconfirmed by the bald truth host and a reputable surgeon I would not still be posting in his threads, I assure you.

Him continuously mentioning helping "the very young" has got to be premeditated tongue-in-cheek creep factor as well. come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Your words:
    "Predict you would not go... Are you serious? What else could I be talking about?"

When every I am on here, I am VERY HONEST about what ever I would talk about.

In the beginning of my info,
    I did not need to show exactly what day I was set to be at 'Pilofocus' for the phase test update.
    Afterwards, I would have been explaining all the information.
    Because my WORK JOB'S supervisor have set me for more work-time on the 13th, Monday, I had not problem in letting everybody know what day I was suppose to be there.
    I absolutely WILL reset my 'Pilofocus' phase test update soon!
    Again, I am an honest member here and I am here mainly to TRY TO HELP OTHERS, especially the very young people!!
    How does his wife deal with him if this is actually his true character and he's not deliberately being an aloof creep.

Like imagine her waking up in the morning and asking him what he wants to have for breakfast and him giving some slap stick reply like that... or her having an argument with him about something mundane like paying the taxes... how would that go? Would he just sit in a chair and repeat things over and over that he said two years ago in an awkward and forced pleasant tone? hahahaha wtf wtf

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    How does his wife deal with him if this is actually his true character and he's not deliberately being an aloof creep.

Like imagine her waking up in the morning and asking him what he wants to have for breakfast and him giving some slap stick reply like that... or her having an argument with him about something mundane like paying the taxes... how would that go? Would he just sit in a chair and repeat things over and over that he said two years ago in an awkward and forced pleasant tone? hahahaha wtf wtf
    I figure that any woman married to a guy like Artista would have to be an inferior woman. If she was a worthwhile woman she would have already put her foot down and make him stop disappointing and frustrating the young people here time and time again.

Artista claims he wants to "especially" help the young. What a laugh! Artista has done more to disappoint and sadden the young people here than any other poster. Artista has frustrated and disappointed the young people here more than even hair loss has. He has let them down time and time again. He makes promises to give information to them, they count on him to do so, and then he pulls the rug out from under them.

This may be pitiful way of having attention...the world.

Is artista an artist?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

HELLO JohnMPB!!
    I'm on my way to work right now ....
    Actually I am a professional portrait artist but I still have to be at my regular job !!
    ( unfortunately)
    I get hired by a lot of people !
    American kennel club has been hiring me too!!
    Have a good day John'!

Artista the artist,
    Why do you continually let everyone down in this thread?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
    Please explain this better ok?