Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aman20010
    • Oct 2015

Is this is a normal crown ?

Hi, I am 24 years old and recently trimmed my hair very short. I have taken a few pictures of my crown, and I just want to know if its normal or there is some thinning. I have attached the pics. The 1st one is under high beam flash pointed to head and the 2nd one is under normal light.
    Attached Files
  • polios
    • Oct 2015

Your hair is quite thin and you can see some skin trough. I think that you may could have androgenic alopecia but considering that you have some crazy black hair and quite some light skin I could also be wrong.

Comment

• aman20010
      • Oct 2015

Even I am not sure why it is like that. It looks very good under normal light. But under flash pointed to head, it looked like that. My hairline is fairly normal as of now (NW1). Is this the light that makes it look like this.

Comment

• polios
        • Oct 2015

Do you have any close family members with aga?

Comment

• aman20010
          • Oct 2015

Yes, My father went bald in his 30s. My grandfather went bald pretty late as in his 60s. But there is no hair loss history in my mothers side. Everyone is having full head of hair.

Comment

• aman20010
            • Oct 2015

Attached my 1 month old pic of the crown with spread hair. Please help.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Driver
              • Nov 2015

Looks pretty normal...

Comment

• aman20010
                • Oct 2015

Thanks for the help, I will keep an eye for next 3-6 months. If I find it getting worse, I will get doctor's help. Actually, I looked at few of my friends crown and they all look the same under flash light. That gave me a little confidence. However, I will keep an eye on it

Comment

• polios
                  • Oct 2015

Your hair really looks even better in the second set of images you have posted. Just keep an eye on it for the next 6 months as you write it will help to see if you really have a problem.

Comment

Working...