+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone here trying Swiss temples protocol?

Out of all these things, it seems worth trying. Anyone?

i think the biggest things in his protcol are the PGE2 powder and the setiprant. they are the strongest components and the ones i think worth giving a shot. its just hard to get those ingredients. the page powder can only be gotten from group buy of a private hair forum than is a members only club that not just anyone can join' so not everyone can get that. and the seti can be bought from kane, but once again overpriced as he the only source apart from these group buys that no one can get into, and then who knows what you are getting in the bottle, is it really seti.

so i appreciate the protocol, but with ingredients you cant even get your hands on, its useless at this point in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post

also in regards to the LiCl after derma rolling, lithium is not something to mess with, so i would not be putting that thing on my scalp, much less a bleeding, injured scalp where it could enter the blood stream, the whole uvb burning thing looks like a potential skin cancer risk to me.

also i think the only thing swiss has going from his, is that he got his temples, a notoriously hard area to regrow to regrow, but he's only balding in his temples, and frankly doesn't look bad or balling at all. if he had severe frontal balding and crown balding and was able to make significant gains, then it would have been really amazing, but like i said i think the seti and pge2 are the next two big things to try and invest time and money in.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    i think the biggest things in his protcol are the PGE2 powder and the setiprant. they are the strongest components and the ones i think worth giving a shot. its just hard to get those ingredients. the page powder can only be gotten from group buy of a private hair forum than is a members only club that not just anyone can join' so not everyone can get that. and the seti can be bought from kane, but once again overpriced as he the only source apart from these group buys that no one can get into, and then who knows what you are getting in the bottle, is it really seti.

so i appreciate the protocol, but with ingredients you cant even get your hands on, its useless at this point in time.
    If his results are legit, then it has nothing to do with seti and pge2 power, he included seti just a month ago and his source of pge2 are indirect things like castor oil

I would think it has more to do with his wounding, lithium and vpa approach. I don't think castor oil really makes that much of a difference

remind me again what did the VPA do again?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    If his results are legit, then it has nothing to do with seti and pge2 power, he included seti just a month ago and his source of pge2 are indirect things like castor oil

I would think it has more to do with his wounding, lithium and vpa approach. I don't think castor oil really makes that much of a difference

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post

You are absolutely right sir , Maybe Seti and PGE2 looks promising on the paper , But his result is not regarding to any of them.
    I believe wounding and Lithium and Vpa has big roles on his result.
    @Warner For PGE2 you can always find dinoprostone generic and its inexpensive.

what is with the "sunburns"? Does he actually burn his scalp UV rays?

I have started taking castor oil (oral/topical) + wounding and just ordered lithium chloride but I'm very afraid of LiCl

How critical really is liCl? I would not use this if I were you! you should try wounding with castor oil and see how that goes.

Plus maybe a couple hours after you could apply some foam minox and spiro cream? I swear I am seeing some hairs pop up around the hair line and I think it's from S5