+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I use castor oil with ethanol
    Swiss says that LiCl is very important as it stimulates progenitor cells and is WNT agonist. But I wont use it before I'm sure its safe. Swiss uses 10mg once a week. I read on wikipedia that LiCl is lethal at 526 mg/kg (oral, rat)

I'm not hating, I think his results are impressive and then not really impressive at all when i look at his pictures it's not like... the Tof.RUX mice its like.. his last months picture looks pretty danm promising and this month is like.. ...hmmm... and go back to his first month and look at this one now... i dont even think the dude has MPB his hairs definitely thicker than mine~ so i have my reservations... if it fills in the next 6 months real thick and full like - holy shit.. then I would love too but again

you can't even get the stuff he takes without being apart of some internet hair occult that won't accept outsiders so wtf does it matter either way.

my thoughts exactly. his mpb is not even bad, and you cant even get half the shit
    Quote Originally Posted by jpar View Post
    I'm not hating, I think his results are impressive and then not really impressive at all when i look at his pictures it's not like... the Tof.RUX mice its like.. his last months picture looks pretty danm promising and this month is like.. ...hmmm... and go back to his first month and look at this one now... i dont even think the dude has MPB his hairs definitely thicker than mine~ so i have my reservations... if it fills in the next 6 months real thick and full like - holy shit.. then I would love too but again

you can't even get the stuff he takes without being apart of some internet hair occult that won't accept outsiders so wtf does it matter either way.

Can we do it for all the hair? or Only temples

theoretically it should work anywhere on the scalp.... theoretically, like every other f*cking remedy to this awful, unsolvable curse.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    like every other f*cking remedy to this awful, unsolvable curse.
    Cheers to that friend.

Well if only people could get their shit together and continue posting their result with photo. And don't just leave the site and stop posting EVEN IF IT FAIL THEIR SHOULD POST IT. I gonna try castor oil alone and take photos I need to get a dermaroll. By the way jamesst11 are you on hairloss.com? My account doesn't work there and the admin seems to receive 0 email from me. If I am not a member I can't do nothing and can't see photo is frustrating would be nice if you can help me to communicate with a admin to help me.