+ Reply to Thread

Post are these hairs coming out anyway?

Everytime i shower or put gel in my hair or just touch my head there are dozens of hairs coming out. Would they stay in if i didnt touch my hair or were these hairs dead already?

I've got a mix of normal and afro hair so they curl up a bit (less then they used to though lol) so it might be that throughout the day they fell off but stuck there till shower.

Also on most hairs i dont/hardly see any follicle to it, will they return or is my 25 times 3-4 cycle all of a sudden done in the 6 months since i started losing hair?

the hairs would fall out anyway. So no need to be careful with touching your head. If you really have much more hair falling out than normal you may suffer from temporary hair loss. In that case it may be good to have your blood checked. It could be that there is lack of some nutrients there.

Thanks for the replies.

Polios, i indeed have both extreme hair loss (100-200 hairs depending on how much i touch it) and a lack of nutrients:
    Vitamin d, zinc and iron; and in fact even parasites which started about the exact same time as the hairloss (i have a thread about this in introduce section). I somewhere have a feeling that the combination of above somehow triggered it but its been 5 months and their still falling out like crazy.

But im not very sure if these cause/trigger aga and its damn well following the mpb picture. I do have a strong feeling tho.

Also (and im kinda succesfully working on it) i do tend to get to the drunken pass-out-till-you-sleep level without having close to enough food in the stomach every day for rhe past 2 years or so.

Although since a few weeks ive been working on my health and food intake and (almost completely) cut the drinks till the evening, buy more organic foods, hair healing foods (nuts, avocads, green vegs, Vit-D & biotin suppl., coconut oil, less aggresive hair styling products etc.) so its to early to say if this will have effect.

Same time im thinking about finasteride and minoxidil but like many am scared of the sides, skipping a week and losing all gained hairs, lifetime usage and last BUT most important getting a girl pregnant while on fina.

This hairloss thing is a mess man lol
    and for a transplant id need to wait till im completely balded out and got like 30k to fill the top from the back, which will then be empty again cause of all the transplants and all that. Dont want to walk around like Jamie Fox wether im colored or not bald doesnt fit my skull.

Quote Originally Posted by mozes View Post
    But im not very sure if these cause/trigger aga and its damn well following the mpb picture. I do have a strong feeling tho.
    First off, I believe that you will regrow some hair pretty soon based on what you tell. I do not think that strong hair loss at the moment will trigger aga. Perhaps you have aga but you will still be able to regrow hair. (By the way: Did your doctor check you for Alopecia Areata?). This hair loss you experience now is not a trigger or cause for aga. Male pattern baldness is something you have in your genes as you know. If you have it it will come some time anyway.

What I would recommend is to take food supplements in addition to a healthy and balanced diet. Besides taking the nutrients you have a lack in you should consider biotin and selenium as well. Then you should take minoxidil EVERY DAY for at least 6 months straight without STOPPING. Otherwise you will lose even more hair with minoxidil because of the shredding.

I would also not take fin at this point (do you know that you have aga or why do you take it?). The side effects can be scary and you should decide well what is more important for you.

Polios, can i just use it for 6 months and then quit? I thought that if you quit, you lose all gained hairs?

About the fina, i dont take any medications just started vitamin-d3, sinc and iron (and multi) vitamins from the organics store. I already have gyno since like 13 and i'd like to get a healthy kid and all that. Fina wont really improve any of that.

I still have the idea i can stop it somehow but its getting harder and harder to believe as every shower i lose a 100 hairs easily. I figured that if this continues i wont have any airs within a 100 days lol.

I believe that the shredding should get less soon because it is a side effect of Minox. But then again if you had that heavy hear loss before (more than 150 hairs a day, obvious hair in the drain and so forth) it may be possible that you just have some temporary hair loss and not MPB. For that reason it could be right that you do not start with Fin. Did you do some blood test with your doctor?

You will lose hair when you stop Minox but you will not lose more. I just wrote about 6 months because that is a time in which you will clearly see something happening or not.

Yeah ive done bloodtests and i never took any finasteride or minoxidil.

Bloodtest result: zinc, iron and vit-d deficiency.

I feel like im having some weird parasites inside me, causing the nutrition deficiency weight loss and hair loss. And some other weird complaints.

Do you supplement already. I would say you should defiantly take zinc, iron and vit-d and perhaps even a general vitamin pill...

If you think you have parasites (perhaps worms or so) - did you consider an enema? I am really not kidding here. I know a lot of people who swear on that and tell that they get less ill and feel more healthy after they "really cleaned" there from all bad bacteria and worms... It is perhaps a more esoterica and alternative but perhaps it may help for you.

If you're considering supplements, it's always essential to consult with a healthcare professional first to ensure they are right for you. Zinc, iron, and vitamin D play vital roles in our bodies. A general vitamin pill can also be beneficial if you're deficient in any essential nutrients.

Regarding concerns about parasites, an enema might be a consideration for some. An enema can help with constipation and cleanse the lower bowel. Some believe it also aids in removing harmful bacteria and potential parasites. While the idea of using an enema for detox or parasite removal might sound esoteric or alternative, there are individuals who swear by its benefits. If this interests you, there are specialized sites like klysma.de that offer more information on the topic. Simply use Google Translate. However, always make sure to do thorough research and consult with a healthcare expert before trying any new health or wellness procedure.