+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Possible FIN side effect after two weeks. Any advice?

Hi all,
    Ive started FIN 18 days ago. So far I havent had any sexual side effect. But last night was horrible. I woke up in the niddle of the night and couldnt sleep normally until the morning. I felt half awake half asleep throughout the whole night, like a long illusion. Also, in the past few days I suffer short breath issues (which I havent suffered in my life before). These short breath issues also happen when I sleep and they are the main reason of my bad sleep ( I feel like I can't breathe by my self while I am asleep so my body kind of wakes up every minute to breathe).

So first, did anybody here suffer this kind of issues? And what can you advise me?

Thanks

I would also like to add that I also use MInox 5% twice a day, which might be related to these issues as I've read in many places, BUT - I use it for 6 years already.

I had problems with blood pressure and felt extremely dizzy after taking Minoxdil once. You problems seem rather to be related to Fin. I would recommended to ask you physician about this as well. Hope thinks will be better and that you will be able to keep taking Fin.

Hey thanks! I hope so too.
    The thing is, almost every physician doesn't really know much about Fin. And my personal physician already recommended to me not to take Fin (90% of them recommend this).. So am not sure they can help me.
    Anyway, I paid attention that these problems severely in the morning, subside in the afternoon. Yesterday it attacked me during the night too.
    I really want to be able to keep using Fin as I am convinced it can really help me.

I currently use it non-stop since the last 7-8 months. I had similar side effects but carried on and waited for enough time to see if my body will get used to it. And it did. You may want to take it for a bit longer and see how it goes in my opinion.

i started taking rogaine last year i had little feeling of breathing little harder that was only for a weeks in the beginning your putting to much in your system at one time try taking rogaine one time a day and cut that fin pill a little smaller having a thick head of hair not gonna happen unless you have surgery you will get sick from over medication being healthy trumps having great hair

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    I currently use it non-stop since the last 7-8 months. I had similar side effects but carried on and waited for enough time to see if my body will get used to it. And it did. You may want to take it for a bit longer and see how it goes in my opinion.
    Can you tell me more about the side effects you had? Like in more details. Plus when you first noticed them, and how long it took them to subside...

Quote Originally Posted by Dobler View Post
    Hi all,
    Ive started FIN 18 days ago. So far I havent had any sexual side effect. But last night was horrible. I woke up in the niddle of the night and couldnt sleep normally until the morning. I felt half awake half asleep throughout the whole night, like a long illusion. Also, in the past few days I suffer short breath issues (which I havent suffered in my life before). These short breath issues also happen when I sleep and they are the main reason of my bad sleep ( I feel like I can't breathe by my self while I am asleep so my body kind of wakes up every minute to breathe).

So first, did anybody here suffer this kind of issues? And what can you advise me?

Thanks
    Hey Dobler, so just curious about your status with Fin. You still on it? You doing okay? Any additional side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Balding Bad View Post
    Hey Dobler, so just curious about your status with Fin. You still on it? You doing okay? Any additional side effects?
    Hi, so I am pretty fine now. All these sides, which I am not sure they were related to Fin, passed after week or 2. Now after 40 tablets I am Ok.

However, I am seeing a worsening in my hair state since started Fin. Like a massive shedding. My hair just looks thinner. I hope it is a sign of incoming growth.

But as long as I don't have sides I am quiet, and can keep trying it out hopefully for at least 6-8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobler View Post
    Hey thanks! I hope so too.
    The thing is, almost every physician doesn't really know much about Fin. And my personal physician already recommended to me not to take Fin (90% of them recommend this).. So am not sure they can help me.
    Anyway, I paid attention that these problems severely in the morning, subside in the afternoon. Yesterday it attacked me during the night too.
    I really want to be able to keep using Fin as I am convinced it can really help me.
    A pity that you do not have a doctor around that knows about Fin. Perhaps you should find someone who has the right expertise. I believe that these side effects should be carefully assessed.

Good to hear that you are fine now. I hope that it really was something temporary.