CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated PG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpar
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by beetee
    Yes, I don't know what the reasons are either. Perhaps Hellhouser was banned or something?
    fortunately the whole entire congress will be filmed and psoted on youtube..

no one is allowed to record bootlegs though, which is always a good thing

Comment

• HairlossAt15
      • May 2013

I still cannot post to ************ forums, can someone please make a post in the main world hair conference thread asking hellouser to attend this presentation?

Comment

• beetee
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by johnnywadd
        Hellouser will definately be attending, there was a gofu nd me posted over at ***. He will be updating over there as well.
        It's great that he's going to the conference, but do you know if he's going to this specific presentation? There's a lot of them and I don't think he'll be able to go to them all. And this seems like it would be a good/important one.

Comment

• Hubris
          • Jul 2015

*mod please delete*

Comment

• HairlossAt15
            • May 2013

Originally posted by johnnywadd
            He has posted his schedule at ***, I recommend you look there. He has asked people what they would like him to attend, send him a message over at ***.
            We have both clearly stated that we cannot get our accounts activated on ************. I have seen his schedule, it says that he will be viewing everything during the time of this presentation. Although it is not clear if ppl are aware of this late addition to the conference. I think he should also try and get an interview with the presenter, since this is one of the more interesting talks. Since they seem to not be allowing new members atm, I am asking if an existing member can ask him.

Comment

• beetee
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by HairlossAt15
              We have both clearly stated that we cannot get our accounts activated on ************. I have seen his schedule, it says that he will be viewing everything during the time of this presentation. Although it is not clear if ppl are aware of this late addition to the conference. I think he should also try and get an interview with the presenter, since this is one of the more interesting talks. Since they seem to not be allowing new members atm, I am asking if an existing member can ask him.
              Great news! A user named FarkHairLoss brought this presentation to Hellhouser's attention and he stated that he will be attending! Hairlossat15, thanks a lot for noticing this presentation topic and calling attention to it and a big thanks to Fark for helping us out and bringing this up to hellhouser.

Comment

Working...