+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can someone please refer me to that table (which I currently cannot find) that shows the hairs-count of users on Setipiprant of 500 mg and 1000 mg (not the table in Kythera's website). I think it is from the Asthma-product's clinical trial of Kythera?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobler View Post
    Can someone please refer me to that table (which I currently cannot find) that shows the hairs-count of users on Setipiprant of 500 mg and 1000 mg (not the table in Kythera's website). I think it is from the Asthma-product's clinical trial of Kythera?
    Woah, I've never seen that but would love to. What did it show? Significant regrowth?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobler View Post
    http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...0Deck%209FEB15

Is this what you are referring to? On Page 7?

Quote Originally Posted by jpar View Post
    what ? what obvious reasons? your not allowed to update on this forum? is this forum free and open and trolled by some conspiratorial operators trying to pedal drugs and Ht, I keep hearing of this conspiracy. its.. actually i can't get away from this conspiracy people non stop say this. It sounds like a load of rubbish
    Did you post this in the wrong thread? Doesn't seem related to anything else posted previously.

Quote Originally Posted by jpar View Post
    im a newbie sorry those are the "obvious reasons" quote i was trying to requote beetee
    Yes, I don't know what the reasons are either. Perhaps Hellhouser was banned or something?

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Yes, I don't know what the reasons are either. Perhaps Hellhouser was banned or something?
    fortunately the whole entire congress will be filmed and psoted on youtube..

no one is allowed to record bootlegs though, which is always a good thing

I still cannot post to ************ forums, can someone please make a post in the main world hair conference thread asking hellouser to attend this presentation?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnywadd View Post
    Hellouser will definately be attending, there was a gofu nd me posted over at ***. He will be updating over there as well.
    It's great that he's going to the conference, but do you know if he's going to this specific presentation? There's a lot of them and I don't think he'll be able to go to them all. And this seems like it would be a good/important one.

*mod please delete*

Quote Originally Posted by johnnywadd View Post
    He has posted his schedule at ***, I recommend you look there. He has asked people what they would like him to attend, send him a message over at ***.
    We have both clearly stated that we cannot get our accounts activated on ************. I have seen his schedule, it says that he will be viewing everything during the time of this presentation. Although it is not clear if ppl are aware of this late addition to the conference. I think he should also try and get an interview with the presenter, since this is one of the more interesting talks. Since they seem to not be allowing new members atm, I am asking if an existing member can ask him.