+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

I am in the exact same boat. So I am eight months post fue and it has been an absolute disaster. Had a meeting with a hair consultant (sales rep) and he said we will do another procedure to rectify it but I have no faith in these guys to fix it. I asked to have all my info sent across surgeon, graft number etc and I am still waiting. I don't think these guys have particularly good record keeping. Anyone had any luck with getting their money back? To cap it off my hair is worse now than previously. Anyone tried FUE clinic before? Looking at getting them to fix the balls up KSL made?

I'm total agreement, I had surgery done near 7 months ago and the results are awful to say the least they say that it'll grow through but I've had a lack of confidence in them from the start. I had the procedure done in Essex above a takeaway shop by two girls who must of been no older than 22-23 the doctor himself just came in and made the incisions and left I didn't see him again till the end to tell me everything is done now. I also found it extremely difficult to contact them as they don't have a Maidstone branch number it just connects to the same guy every time in the Glasgow branch. They make out to be a huge company but would recommend everyone to stay clear, they use celebrities hair to make them look established and great but when you look closely at the actual celebrities you can see how poor the results look. My hair is thin and patchy they offer a guarantee where they will do the procedure again for free if your unhappy, personally I'd rather look elsewhere. Definitely a bad life choice from me, so we live and learn. KSL, not for me.

They have no idea how many grafts they place, they just pluck them out and hope for the best, I had mine done in Essex and the two young female surgeons paid 0 attention to what they was doing was just talking rubbish about guys etc, they told me they had around 2000 grafts put into my head, I'm yet to see them. Would you mind uploading a picture so I can see if our results are similar? Where did you get yours done? I can't believe there still in business to be honest

I had a hair trasplant last year in DHI Glasgow. They reconstructed my hairline with 3.362 hairs. Do yo want to see some pics?

The doctor reconstructed my hairline with 3.362 hairs last year at DHI Scotland.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with your transplant. No one's hair is perfect unless they're wearing a piece. Your hairline looks great, you seem to have good density and as for the bit at the back it looks completely normal to everyone but us because you've pointed it out.

Hi there, another very disgruntled client of ksl here, do u have a telephone number or contact of any kind for urself and the lawyer u are using. Id be rather intrested in taking this further but dont know the route to go down, cheers

Gents I am ashamed to say it but i am in the same boat, having been conned in to a hair transplant with KSL hair in Glasgow and have had the privilege of their non-existent customer services. i am currently perusing them for a refund, not an easy task, however i have found that posting on their twitter page grabs their attention. also you may be covered if you payed the deposit or the full amount by credit card, look in to section 75 of the consumer credit act, http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...mer-credit-act. i too would be very interested in anyone who is taking action against these people and would be glad to help.

David 666,

Nothing to be ashamed of, all of us just believed what we were told and to be honest why wouldn't we?! It seems that there are a good few people that are interested in taking action against them collectively.

Not sure how everyone would feel about meeting up and discussing best course of action?

advertising their failings far and wide using social media, including photos and reviews is a good way of applying pleasure on them, plus links to these forum, I definitely think strength in numbers is the way ahead and a closed discussion would be a good start.