Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cowboy Hair Clinic
    • Mar 2017

Hi,

I had a look on companies house and know what you mean...funny that considering he drives a Ferrari!

Is there a particular reason why they don't want to do anything about it. I have spoken to a lawyer on the matter and the case would be even stronger if we can get a few more people to tell there story.

Also, this would be one the media may be interested in.

Comment

• ShooterMcGavin
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Cowboy Hair Clinic
      Hi,

I had a look on companies house and know what you mean...funny that considering he drives a Ferrari!

Is there a particular reason why they don't want to do anything about it. I have spoken to a lawyer on the matter and the case would be even stronger if we can get a few more people to tell there story.

Also, this would be one the media may be interested in.
      How did you get on with your lawyer? I've had a similarly terrible experience. I'd be interested in strengthening your case. Can I also ask who was the "real surgeon" you've been to see since? I need to go for a consultation.

Comment

• Cowboy Hair Clinic
        • Mar 2017

Hi ShooterMcGavin,

Thanks for the reply to the posts, my lawyer thinks i have a strong case but what i need to do is get a report done by an independent surgeon i.e. not a competitor. I would advise you to do the same if you are thinking about taking action. The surgeon that looked at my hair was from Glasgow Clinic (Wish i had gone with them in first place) . I initially wanted them to do the report but i know that KSL lawyer will only ask for an independent surgeon to do a report so it will save time and cost of an other report.

I have to wait until September to get this report done as that will be the full 18 months since the transplant. Then if the report indicates what i have already been told, then my lawyer will push ahead with trying to take it to court.

let me know if you are still interested in also putting your case forward as the more people we can get the greater chance we have of succeeding. We can discuss how we will go about it, i.e. use my lawyer or a different one etc. I have a feeling they are going to be expecting this as their name appears to be tarnished more and more. However, due to them being a limited company, it could be difficult getting compensation off them, especially if they are moving money about.

Comment

• dg12
          • Jul 2017

The footballers LG and AS-- that they use for promotion ,were actually done in Istanbul Turkey , I know as had mine done in exactly the same place---at half the price including flights and 4*hotel - and believe the actual owner was done there as well ,?

They are trying to copy what is done out there , but without the proper qualifications and knowledge.

Comment

• dg12
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Cowboy Hair Clinic
            Ksl cowboys! Do not use!
            KSL Hair Destruction Clinic! they have ruined my hair by their bad practice. My hair can no longer be repaired due to the damage they have caused and I would like to make sure other people don't make the same mistake.

After speaking with an actual proper hair surgeon, they have advised me of the above. THEY ARE LIARS AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! Do not fall for it. Using footballers with substandard hair transplants as their marketing tools!

Wonder how many people have met their surgeon before getting a transplant with these criminals! I have so many stories to tell on my experience which should put you off. Their customer service haha....their what?! They do not care! I have wondered if their staff are brain washed or in on it!
            Cowboy the footballers they use were not even done by them , they were done in Istanbul , where the owner was done as well --for half the price you were charged including flights and hotels...

Comment

• jaymoev
              • Sep 2017

I am in the exact same boat. So I am eight months post fue and it has been an absolute disaster. Had a meeting with a hair consultant (sales rep) and he said we will do another procedure to rectify it but I have no faith in these guys to fix it. I asked to have all my info sent across surgeon, graft number etc and I am still waiting. I don't think these guys have particularly good record keeping. Anyone had any luck with getting their money back? To cap it off my hair is worse now than previously. Anyone tried FUE clinic before? Looking at getting them to fix the balls up KSL made?

Comment

• Terrence12
                • Sep 2017

I'm total agreement, I had surgery done near 7 months ago and the results are awful to say the least they say that it'll grow through but I've had a lack of confidence in them from the start. I had the procedure done in Essex above a takeaway shop by two girls who must of been no older than 22-23 the doctor himself just came in and made the incisions and left I didn't see him again till the end to tell me everything is done now. I also found it extremely difficult to contact them as they don't have a Maidstone branch number it just connects to the same guy every time in the Glasgow branch. They make out to be a huge company but would recommend everyone to stay clear, they use celebrities hair to make them look established and great but when you look closely at the actual celebrities you can see how poor the results look. My hair is thin and patchy they offer a guarantee where they will do the procedure again for free if your unhappy, personally I'd rather look elsewhere. Definitely a bad life choice from me, so we live and learn. KSL, not for me.

Comment

• Terrence12
                  • Sep 2017

They have no idea how many grafts they place, they just pluck them out and hope for the best, I had mine done in Essex and the two young female surgeons paid 0 attention to what they was doing was just talking rubbish about guys etc, they told me they had around 2000 grafts put into my head, I'm yet to see them. Would you mind uploading a picture so I can see if our results are similar? Where did you get yours done? I can't believe there still in business to be honest

Comment

• wild west
                    • Sep 2017

I had a hair trasplant last year in DHI Glasgow. They reconstructed my hairline with 3.362 hairs. Do yo want to see some pics?

Comment

• wild west
                      • Sep 2017

The doctor reconstructed my hairline with 3.362 hairs last year at DHI Scotland.

Comment

• Jackito
                        • Jun 2017

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with your transplant. No one's hair is perfect unless they're wearing a piece. Your hairline looks great, you seem to have good density and as for the bit at the back it looks completely normal to everyone but us because you've pointed it out.

Comment

• Hairylad
                          • Oct 2017

Hi there, another very disgruntled client of ksl here, do u have a telephone number or contact of any kind for urself and the lawyer u are using. Id be rather intrested in taking this further but dont know the route to go down, cheers

Comment

• David666
                            • Oct 2017

Gents I am ashamed to say it but i am in the same boat, having been conned in to a hair transplant with KSL hair in Glasgow and have had the privilege of their non-existent customer services. i am currently perusing them for a refund, not an easy task, however i have found that posting on their twitter page grabs their attention. also you may be covered if you payed the deposit or the full amount by credit card, look in to section 75 of the consumer credit act, http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...mer-credit-act. i too would be very interested in anyone who is taking action against these people and would be glad to help.

Comment

• Cowboy Hair Clinic
                              • Mar 2017

David 666,

Nothing to be ashamed of, all of us just believed what we were told and to be honest why wouldn't we?! It seems that there are a good few people that are interested in taking action against them collectively.

Not sure how everyone would feel about meeting up and discussing best course of action?

Comment

• David666
                                • Oct 2017

advertising their failings far and wide using social media, including photos and reviews is a good way of applying pleasure on them, plus links to these forum, I definitely think strength in numbers is the way ahead and a closed discussion would be a good start.

Comment

Working...