+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Look you’s can harp on about how good the clinic is and the staff are amazing though proves in the pudding and the word is getting out there more and more about this cowboy outfit, Facebook page, article in the paper, reviews on line.

See ya Tuesday. ✊��

Well sadly you will not see myself..however I would love to watch this lol I’ll be around at the weekend if your planning a protest then?

Hopefully you’ll read about it in the paper.

Hopefully they’ll take a photograph of you

Haha i Wish I worked nights seems like a missed out on an arguement!

Liverpool, I can’t find your photos elsewhere, I looked. So if you’re gonna accuse me of working for the clinic, I accuse you of working for another, or perhaps just someone with a personal vendetta against one of the staff, either way, your protest should be funny and I might change my appointment this week to see you.

IT made my shift more entertaining lol

Exactly Jamesy how don’t we know They work for a rival clinic??

I’ll try and get down on Tuesday, needs a good slap to be honest

Just so we are all clear, slander is under english law and has no merit in Scotland. Defamation is what is used in Scottish law. From what has been seen on here, there is no concerns. If there was I'm sure KSL would be acting on it.
    That was some reading, I can see why the new guys are beeing picked on. There is a lot I picked up on reading your posts and seeing the way you write. Looks pretty familiar, also they way you words have been chosen don't really match up to those clients. I'm finding this quite humorous.
    You are the only three that want to say something good, why make the effort, the timing of comments are pretty close, just too strange.
    I totally get you with the cross accusation to the other guys with the "other clinic influence". That has too many flaws, if that were true it would be worded differently, quite plain to see.
    Asking for evidence and pictures, why? Is it not enough for they gentleman to give their own opinion on they way they felt their experience with KSL. After all, we all have a right to opinion. No one is right or wrong here, you guys in favour of KSL, great I am happy it's worked out. You know that if it doesn't then you have us here, and we can all work together.
    As for us in the dad situation, if things were different with KSL then I'm sure we could meet with a positive result moving forward. Their is a lot of money at stake here, peoples happiness, confidence and more importantly their health. Hair that simply can not grow back. These people will be heard as we have had no luck with KSL aftercare. It is up to us in what way we see fit and what way is best for us to move forward.

We are all under KSL and we all should have a positive thing to say, if not then why not. Our treatments should be the same, expectations the same, experience, customers service etc.. all the same. If there is discrepancies then why put up with that. I will question things and will continue to do so. KSL has been an horrific experience for myself and I wish no one to go through what I am.

Let's stop this silly chat and move to a more positive one. Where we can act as adults and move on with what ever way we feel about KSL. If you feel someone is wrong, then fine but that doesn't mean you are right.

Keep the chin up to thouse who feel hard done by, things will all work out in the end.
    :-)

I think it’s a bit cheeky on the KSL truth page to say that it’s for all review good and bad then when people post reviews that are not bad you say we must be KSL.

I have no idea how this second op will turn out in a year but from my experience so far I have different feelings from others.

I am the only person on here to post pictures - that is the only way to understand people’s situation in my opinion.

Every time I’ve been in for aftercare there have been people in before me and after me waiting so I assume many people do get same treatment and service as I have.

Information to help.

If you are in doupt or feel you are being sold a product that sounds too good to be true.

This is the NHS take on minoxidil, finasteride and ultra violet hair treatment (laser);
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hair-l...ttern-baldness

Also just general information on the procedures;
    https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/cosmet...ransplant.aspx

If anyone in Scotland has any concerns regarding a clinic, then help is at hand;

Independent Healthcare Enquiry Line: 0131 623 4342 or email on hcis.clinicregulation@nhs.net

Any issues of regarding the competence of the "doctors" can be reported to the General Medical Council as they are the regulating body for doctors.