+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

I believe men have roughly 8000 grafts that can be taken from the donar site..so up to 4 ops can be taken! My first 10 weeks looked pretty bad..I suffered heavy shock loss! My own hair has came back now..the new hairline is there and now I’m starting to get new hairs..so it’s going well

Well maybe he thought I’d be an easy ticket, like I said I’m not a complainer, Andrew was a complete idiot in my opinion, he told me I was booked in and when I hadn’t received confirmation I phoned, spoke to Iain I think and he checked and no booking was made. Andrew seemed to like to blame everyone but himself, the receptionist lassie used to take the hit for his mistakes I believe!

I’ve never had any issues with either guys, but it’s the same with any company/organisation etc. You sometimes have a great experience with someone but another person might have a nightmare, depends what day you catch them on. Maybe doing too much by the sounds of it, but always good manners, all I ask of people...that and that my hair turns out ok haha

I’ll say it again though David, sympathy to you honestly

They should be more understanding considering they have been through this themselves! Takes courage to do what we have..and lots of money lol

Hahaha do you honesty think I came up the Clyde in a banana boat? My spidey sense tells me you’s are Simon and his cowboys trotters independent traders salesmen trying to save your cowboy of a clinic. Is Simon and his employes that scraed they won’t be able to afford to send their staff who works in the clinic to Marbella for another work holiday they pretend to be clients?

From start to finish your clinics customer service has been shocking. Lots of good people have spent a lot of money on your failed transplants and you’s know what you’s are doing by offering a second procedure as you’s don’t have any confidence with the first transplant. Even after clients have had a SECOND procedure they still aren’t happy and you’s are now offering them a THIRD one for nothing.

If anyone has any sense they’ll do some research before throwing their money away and must be mad to have a second or third procedure with you’s so you can fobb them off for another year or two.

The clinic is a sham and the people who work in it aren’t qualified hence why you’s are offering other procedures for nothing.

And Simon and co love the fake reviews on google about the clinic, couldn’t be anymore scripted if you’s tried....just like the clinics Facebook page before the clinic shut it down because all the negative feedback. ✌

Hi Simon ✋🏻

And Gray100 your comments sum you’re clinic up, don’t know if your Simon or one of those clowns salesman though you need an absolute slap for those comments. You’s are actually horrible dudes.

See you’s on Tuesday for the protest, we’ve contacted the Daily Record to run with the story also.

I think someone has had a shandy ha ha your ’spidey sense’? What age are you?..

Slap me?..ok pal..you would not say a word to me if you where infront of me!

I have absolutely zero ties to anyone at Ksl

Why didn’t you have the sense then before you got the op? Pot kettle black you sad little man