+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Completely agree jamesy

Quote Originally Posted by David666 View Post
    in all seriousness, your only 3 months in, and I do genuinely wish you all the success with your hair transplant, and yes I did go in blind and I am now paying for it, I have had a horrendous time dealing with KSL and I have spoke to many in the same boat. one thing I want above anything else is that no one else ends up in my position, with any luck all this bad publicity at the very least might make Simon take his customer services more seriously and with any luck you'll never be in my situation. but there is still a lot of people out of pocket with nothing to show for their money and Simon refuses to speak to them or compensate them which I feel is unacceptable, even worse some people are locked in to finance, while having unsuccessful transplants, with no help from KSL, you are right you shouldn't slander a company for no need, but you shouldn't mock people who are for valid reasons.
    It's not slander if it's true! If what we're saying about Simon and KSL is untrue then why doesn't he take legal action against us for slander? Simon knows exactly who I am. Gray you should take a good look at your own comments on here as the only one making a fool of yourself on here is you!

correct, any plastic or cosmetic surgery is a risk, but KSL throw about their 100% satisfaction guarantee, I had very realistic expectations, but it was mainly their attitude towards me at the start and it escalated from there, believe it or not but all I wanted when I first made a very polite complain was to speak to Simon himself to explain my concerns, but he would even give me the time of day until I posted some photos on his twitter page and then all I got was threats, then I started to dig and found out how big the problem really was. indeed customer services should be the top of any company's priorities, 1 happy customer tells 5 of his friends, 1 unhappy customer tells 7 of his friends, so I really don't understand why Simon has let it get this far, he is only damaging his own interests, myself and others I have talked to are certainly far from unreasonable, but here we are still out of pocket with failed promises from KSL.

I’m making a fool of myself?? Ha ha..are you for real!...going protesting on the street handing out flyers?? Ok pal lol the jokes on you guys! I bid you good luck because your gonna need it! I’ll sleep peacefully again tonight..

people clearly feel very strongly about this subject if they are willing to protest, if you cant say anything encouraging then don't say anything atoll, remember you could easily be in there position in 9 months time, not saying you would be or you would stand in the street, but I would hazard a guess that none of those 4 protesters thought they would be doing that at 3 months post surgery. so I advice to you gray is to just stay neutral, monitor the situation and if possible some helpful advice, humility costs nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray100 View Post
    I’m making a fool of myself?? Ha ha..are you for real!...going protesting on the street handing out flyers?? Ok pal lol the jokes on you guys! I bid you good luck because your gonna need it! I’ll sleep peacefully again tonight..
    Ignorance really is bliss then I guess...

Well by 3 months the results are really good...so by 9 hopefully they’ll be spot on! How was yours after 3 months David? I would definitely be taking measures to fix the problem but I would absolutely not be standing in the street protesting! I do feel for you guys but disagree with many things you have said! Would you go to another clinic if that was something you could do? I know turkey has very good clinics and at a fraction of the cost!

well at 3 months I thought pretty much as you do now, I had no cause for concern, and believe it or not I'm not really the complaining type, I would be here all night typing the in and outs of what happened after I did contact KSL with my concerns, but long story short, I have never dealt with any company as unprofessional and as ignorant as KSL, some of the stuff they came out with or tried to pull you just wouldn't believe, I am infuriated with the shear arrogance of Simon Lindsay, at the start of my problems with them, I thought it was me that was at fault some how, but then when I started to make contact with others in the same situation and received the similar treatment, I was relived I wasn't the only one but horrified that how many people were in the same boat. I realise you can only speak for your experiences, and perhaps KSL have turned over a new leaf, there is a new general manager in Glasgow after all, however you can not deny that there is serious amount of negativity and red flags surrounding KSL hair. to be honest I wouldn't be standing protesting either but it is adding fuel to my cause so I am going to wish them every success.

When did you get your HT? Is it the density that is the problem? Who may I ask did you deal with? Have you had a second op?

Who is the new general manager?

I am 18 months down the line from mine and while I had the second op a few weeks ago it was to improve density and I have previously posted pics in the thread of the result before the second op.

Can others post their before and after?