Is this male pattern Baldness or something else ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmyk
    • Nov 2015

Is this male pattern Baldness or something else ?

I'm 21 and have been Losing hair for 1 year but from august I have been losing hair more rapidly.I have lost almost half of my hair till now. pics attached

• mozes
    • Nov 2015

Almost sure it is since its in the temples and crown area. Ive never (noticably) lost any hairs untill june/july this year and if it continues like this ill be conpletely bald within a year. Just out of nothing lol.

Comment

• 2suun
      • Nov 2015

Well, it does kinda look like the dreaded male pattern. You should visit a doctor to get your blood checked though. I've read that thyroid problems or other deficiencies can cause thinning of the hair. Your second picture makes it seem that your sides are a bit thin aswell, so maybe it's something else.

Comment

• jimmyk
        • Nov 2015

I went to my Dermatologist yesterday and he gave me following medicine:

(finsateride + Biotin) tablets 1mg, Minoxidil 5%, beclomethasone & clotrimazole lotion, ketoconazole & zinc pyrithione lotion.

seems its MPB.

Comment

• jimmyk
          • Nov 2015

I went to my Dermatologist yesterday and he gave me following medicine:

(Finasteride + Biotin) tablets 1mg, Minoxidil 5%, beclomethasone & clotrimazole lotion, ketoconazole & zinc pyrithione lotion.

Finasteride & minoxidil seems its MPB.

Comment

• jimmyk
            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by 2suun
            Well, it does kinda look like the dreaded male pattern. You should visit a doctor to get your blood checked though. I've read that thyroid problems or other deficiencies can cause thinning of the hair. Your second picture makes it seem that your sides are a bit thin aswell, so maybe it's something else.
            side view :

Comment

• eugenix
              • Mar 2016

I would suggest you that you should talk to a dermatologist to diagnose the causes of hair loss. or use natural method to prevent hair loss. If you want to any things related to hair loss, hair transplant, male pattern baldness or anything else related to skin and hair treatment then please let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

• Paganis
                • Mar 2016

Check my post history please to see if you recognize anything.

Comment

Working...