Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

folligen? anyone use it?

what ingredients in it make mair follicles thicker/terminal? basically the science behind it
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by warner8
    what ingredients in it make mair follicles thicker/terminal? basically the science behind it
    Jazz uses it

Comment

• Hubris
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by warner8
      I started using it as of today. It's damn messy and very green. There were some studies which showed that AHK copper peptides were about as effective at 3%, as minoxidil 1%. However, Tricomin doesn't use 3% AHK copper peptide (it uses a lower unknown dosage) and Folligen doesn't use AHK copper peptide full stop. Instead, Folligen uses a mix of different copper peptides which have also been found to be effective (albeit not as effective) at treating hair loss, but at a much higher per cent than Tricomin. So basically, neither product can deliver the potential effectiveness of 1% minoxidil found in the studies.

The way I see it though, Tricomin has basically no chance of working due to the low per cent of AHK copper peptide in the solution. Folligen doesn't have that study behind it, but the scientist behind that study created both products and at least it has a chance to work due to the higher per cent of copper peptides in the solution.

Comment

• Vic
        • Apr 2014

I used it for about 3 months before stoping a few weeks ago. Can't say it helped but overuse leads to breakage and wimpy hairs. My hair actually feels better/stronger since I stopped using it

Comment

• Ilia
          • Aug 2016

any other experience/opinions?
          personally i use 2 weeks Hair signals which are stronger then Folligen, will see results after 3-6 or more month.

Comment

Working...