• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aerbmena
    • Nov 2015

DHT blockers losing effectiveness?

Hi,

started balding at 17.

Hopped on Finasteride and nizoral right away. 21 now. Kept 90% of my hair, i had just a slight recession on the left temple.

Now last year my left temple started shedding more and more, and I haven't gotten the hair back.

I added minoxidil and replaced finasteride with dutasteride (luckily it seems i dont get the adverse effects of DHT blocking).

I added the minoxidil about 7 months ago and the dutasteride almost 2 months ago.

The problem is that i keep shedding and shedding, and no hair is coming back. Now my right temple is less dense, my crown is also a lot less dense and my left temple has receded further.

I noticed there is most missing hairs in the areas where i applied the minoxidil.

could it be a very slow long shed from the minoxidil and then further dht blocking? after 7 months i'd think the minox would have had an effect...

or is my MPB just very aggressive?
  • Thaddaeus
    • Jul 2015

Shedding does not necessarily represent a net loss over time. If you are now using dutasteride you will have to wait several months (6-12months) to see any benefit from that.

Comment

• Baldcured
      • Mar 2016

Donation urine instead of finasteride

The most effective DHT blocker is female urine. The effect is stronger than finasteride .

Comment

• burtandernie
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Baldcured
        The most effective DHT blocker is female urine. The effect is stronger than finasteride .
        How much and give it to me

Comment

• Baldcured
          • Mar 2016

Just drink 3 fl oz three times a week.

Comment

• JohnMPB
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Baldcured

Wow thanks for solving baldness for us. Let's just shut this site down now since we now have the cure. Nobel prize is coming your way soon.

Comment

Working...