+ Reply to Thread

Default MONAT Hair Products - Natural Remedy for Increased Hair Growth & Reduced Hair Loss

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you all an amazing, all natural-based, anti-aging haircare company that I recently partnered with called MONAT, which is new to the haircare market (a little over a year now). MONAT’s entire product line caters to both men and women, who are seeking to increase hair follicle growth, reduce hair thinning/loss, repair damaged/dry hair and scalp, give their hair more volume and shine, just to list a few of the benefits.

MONAT spent 3 years doing clinical studies at Princeton University prior to launching their products in Oct. 2014, and researched showed:
    1) 46% increase in hair growth
    2) 48% decrease in DHT (hormone) that contributes to hair loss
    3) 35% increase in hair follicle strength
    4) 70% increase in repair effect improving hair anchoring
    5) 76% increase in collagen directly increasing follicle size
    6) 58% decrease in fiber breakage
    7) 88% increased manageability
    8) 55% reduced breakage and brittleness
    9) 100% increased natural shine

Their patent pending Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive, is a specialized formula that contains 11 rare botanicals from all over the world, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids – that mimic the body’s natural oils. Basically, this oil is the MAGIC that makes it all happen! All of MONAT products are infused with the Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive. The oil is also sold separately and has over 101 uses for the hair, scalp, and skin.

I wanted to share a picture of my husband (who has been struggling with hair loss for a few years now) and his results after using MONAT’s Men Treatment System, which consists of a 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner and the Intense Repair Spray. The men’s line is more concentrated with Capixl (a red clover flower extract), which helps counteract the formation of DHT. Many women who have bald spots and/or very fine hair, also use the men’s line.

If you are interested in learning more about the MONAT products, or want to purchase any of their products, please go to my website http://nicolesuarez.mymonat.com/ or feel free to message me for more info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	monat kevin results.JPG

Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	42716  

Post the studies

I agree, too much secrecy with this Monat product. I have found many reviews of it working, and to many that say it didn't work. The product either damaged, or caused more hair loss. I have been in the business of helping the public with health issues, and not one over the counter NATURAL product is effective.
    Most fads are just fads and I believe this will be another one on the list. So good luck to the snake salesman, keep trying to con people out of their hard earned money.

Nobody grows hair in three weeks period. Any product that claims it does, has no moral and is very definately a scam. products, and claims like this give natural methods a bad name.

Plz post your studies

I hope the studies are peer reviewed and appear in a formal medical journal or they are useless

Quote Originally Posted by NSUAR008 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you all an amazing, all natural-based, anti-aging haircare company that I recently partnered with called MONAT, which is new to the haircare market (a little over a year now). MONAT’s entire product line caters to both men and women, who are seeking to increase hair follicle growth, reduce hair thinning/loss, repair damaged/dry hair and scalp, give their hair more volume and shine, just to list a few of the benefits.

MONAT spent 3 years doing clinical studies at Princeton University prior to launching their products in Oct. 2014, and researched showed:
    1) 46% increase in hair growth
    2) 48% decrease in DHT (hormone) that contributes to hair loss
    3) 35% increase in hair follicle strength
    4) 70% increase in repair effect improving hair anchoring
    5) 76% increase in collagen directly increasing follicle size
    6) 58% decrease in fiber breakage
    7) 88% increased manageability
    8) 55% reduced breakage and brittleness
    9) 100% increased natural shine

Their patent pending Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive, is a specialized formula that contains 11 rare botanicals from all over the world, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids – that mimic the body’s natural oils. Basically, this oil is the MAGIC that makes it all happen! All of MONAT products are infused with the Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive. The oil is also sold separately and has over 101 uses for the hair, scalp, and skin.

I wanted to share a picture of my husband (who has been struggling with hair loss for a few years now) and his results after using MONAT’s Men Treatment System, which consists of a 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner and the Intense Repair Spray. The men’s line is more concentrated with Capixl (a red clover flower extract), which helps counteract the formation of DHT. Many women who have bald spots and/or very fine hair, also use the men’s line.

If you are interested in learning more about the MONAT products, or want to purchase any of their products, please go to my website http://nicolesuarez.mymonat.com/ or feel free to message me for more info.
    I smell another phony baldness remedy....I love how someone totally objective, of course, promotes some unproven treatment that really works...let modern science prove this works first otherwise....a company preying on the younger guys looking for help.....11 rare botanicals....must smell real nice.

"MONAT spent 3 years doing clinical studies at Princeton University prior to launching their products in Oct. 2014, and researched showed:"

Right there ^^^^^, that is a bold faced untruth. A typical smoke and mirror ploy by this company.
    The clinical studies for Monat products were NOT conducted at Princeton University. They were conducted by 'Textile Research Insititute Princeton' or TRI Princeton, which is not affiliated with the University, EXCEPT that they often have doctoral students from Princeton University, using their labs. This laboratory is an independent one and has no 'educational' affiliation.

The investigations must be peer evaluated and published in a recognized medical journal, otherwise, they are worthless.

roofing services near me