Bad sides with Avodart, take once a week or go to fin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbob1966
    • Jan 2012

Bad sides with Avodart, take once a week or go to fin?

Title says it all, experienced bad sides with Avodart, shall I try it again at once (maybe) twice a week or shall I put a order in for Fin?

My hairline is tingling like crazy, must be the sharp increase in dht after Avodart, I am due a bad shed I can feel and see it, what shall I do asap?
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

Is your hairline tingling on dutasteride or now that you are off of it? What sides did you have? I'm on dutasteride and have zero sides right now, but had that tingle on finasteride.

Comment

• jimbob1966
      • Jan 2012

its massively tingling now that I'm off it, I only took it for under a week though.
      sides were complete loss of libido, feeling hot and cold, body aching, head pains, I could go on and on

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

did you jump straight to dut without even trying fin? Dut is some SERIOUS sh*t man... I would be very careful. If you are experiencing those sides I would NOT continue the medication.

Comment

• jimbob1966
          • Jan 2012

no I tried fin before, libido took a hit, but the sides weren't anywhere near as bad as Avodart, so I think it should be safe to try fin again.

Comment

• jjo
            • Oct 2011

i don't think it makes sense to use dut without being a year and a half on fin

Comment

Working...