+ Reply to Thread

Default Where to start Propecia(Fin),Minoxidil,Nizoral

Hey guys,

I want to start to help my hair with the only ''real drug'' that's work and where people get a lot of result.

But, I don't know what is better to begin with Propecia(Fin) or to began with Minoxidil. I know a lot of person would say both but like everyone I don't really like the side effect of Propecia mostly the part that even if you stop the drug the side effect continue oh and why the side effect continue it is because of the low DHT? Maybe this question is too hard to answer I know some people only respond with basic answer if someone could give me more info or a topic I didn't find one :/.

So ya what should I do begin with Minoxidil or with Propecia here some photo I got my hairline again but my frontal begin to thin a lot and I have hairloss. I know that Minoxidil = Grow hair (Does not reduce hair loss) Propecia(Fin) = Stop Dht to destroy the hair (No grow but stop the hair loss)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0832.jpg

Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	42579Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06212.jpg

Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	42580Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06302.jpg

Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	42581Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06312.jpg

Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	42582Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_08252.jpg

Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	42583Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_08342.jpg

Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	42584

Anyone?

i guess it doesn't really matter what you start with, but most would say get on finasteride right away. You want to prevent further loss. Why not just use minoxidil too? Get the cheap kirklands foam and rub a little throughout your scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    i guess it doesn't really matter what you start with, but most would say get on finasteride right away. You want to prevent further loss. Why not just use minoxidil too? Get the cheap kirklands foam and rub a little throughout your scalp.
    Thanks james to take the time to answer me. But I am really not sure about all this Fin have major side effects I cannot just jump on that and hope I won't have side effects even you got side effects you should inform me if you propose me a choice.

For Minox the side are less severe it's can be better but still I am not even sure what minox have like side effect.

Anyone? I search a lot of post but I dont find those answer :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    Thanks james to take the time to answer me. But I am really not sure about all this Fin have major side effects I cannot just jump on that and hope I won't have side effects even you got side effects you should inform me if you propose me a choice.

For Minox the side are less severe it's can be better but still I am not even sure what minox have like side effect.

Anyone? I search a lot of post but I dont find those answer :/.
    The side effect profile for Minoxidil is mostly harmless. Some people experience heart palpitations, but this is very rare, and stops after discontinuing treatment.

Finasteride as we know, can have a permanent impact on your libido etc. However, again, this is very very rare. In most cases, if you do experience side effects, discontinuing treatment will result in a return to normalcy over time. I do not know why symptoms persist for some users, but I suspect that their condition may be unrelated to Finasteride. It's also not true that Finasteride does not result in regrowth - it does in many cases. First regrowth is experienced and then maintenance (in the case where regrowth occurs).

Take both drugs and see what happens. Don't allow the negativity surrounding Finasteride to get into your head and stop you from taking the most effective hair loss treatment currently on the market.

Also, you can look into Tricomin and Folligen. I personally just bought the Folligen spray, and will be using it when it arrives. Not recommending it, but it's something you can research independently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    The side effect profile for Minoxidil is mostly harmless. Some people experience heart palpitations, but this is very rare, and stops after discontinuing treatment.

Finasteride as we know, can have a permanent impact on your libido etc. However, again, this is very very rare. In most cases, if you do experience side effects, discontinuing treatment will result in a return to normalcy over time. I do not know why symptoms persist for some users, but I suspect that their condition may be unrelated to Finasteride. It's also not true that Finasteride does not result in regrowth - it does in many cases. First regrowth is experienced and then maintenance (in the case where regrowth occurs).

Take both drugs and see what happens. Don't allow the negativity surrounding Finasteride to get into your head and stop you from taking the most effective hair loss treatment currently on the market.

Also, you can look into Tricomin and Folligen. I personally just bought the Folligen spray, and will be using it when it arrives. Not recommending it, but it's something you can research independently.
    Understood thanks for the reply.

I also suggest you to start taking finasteride as I think it is the most effective way of treatment. Yes, the chances of getting side effects exist, but in a very low rate. As I usually say, sexual side effects many men are afraid of appear because of anxiety that they experience when they start the treatment. Anyway, if you notice any unusual conditions that trouble you much, you can stop the treatment anytime and the side effects will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    I also suggest you to start taking finasteride as I think it is the most effective way of treatment. Yes, the chances of getting side effects exist, but in a very low rate. As I usually say, sexual side effects many men are afraid of appear because of anxiety that they experience when they start the treatment. Anyway, if you notice any unusual conditions that trouble you much, you can stop the treatment anytime and the side effects will pass.
    Thanks for the reply Johny! But I read that the side effect can be permanent even if you stop....

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    Thanks for the reply Johny! But I read that the side effect can be permanent even if you stop....
    You will never find out how it works if you don't try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    You will never find out how it works if you don't try it.
    What about you what do you you use and well did you stop the hair loss and succeed to have some growth?