+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Unbalding ,
    You cannot be so negative about the realities of life!
    We all must accept the realities of our lives.
    There is no reason not to.
    If someone does not accept you because of hairloss then that 'someone' has an ISSUE not you.
    You must be a pretty YOUNG guy!!
    I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to HELP

No worries Artista. Fortunately my hair isn't bad enough yet that it keeps me from getting girls, and I respond well to treatment so I doubt that will ever be an issue. I'm not going to lie to him though, and tell him not to worry about it. If he's losing hair he needs to do something about it before it's too late. It's not the end of the world, but hair is always better than no hair.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    Everyone looks ugly bald. There's a reason people grow hair on the top of their heads.
    You're wrong Hitman,Jason Statham, name it even Shaolin Monk look ****ing badass and trust me they don't have a poor health.

Losing it is a sign of aging and/or poor health.
    A fat bald guy really look like he have a poor health but a muscular bald guy no.

...that indicates to the opposite sex that you are not a suitable mate.
    I don't think you know you're opposite sex correctly, girl have preference some girl hate black,white,asian etc... people it's the same think with bald one is only preference. You should know that mostly is the guys that want a ''perfect'' hot girlfriend. Girl are not like men(no shit) girl see the appearance differently. If you'r clean you have a good cloth and you don't look like a homeless bald or not it doesn't matter.
    A suitable mate? Girl look for a guy that can make them safe and happy who is able to protect her and can make love to her where she can feel dominated by, not a nice guys where she can do whatever she want with. You guys need to understand that if the hair issues is toward woman gosssh... go out there go talk to girls, since when hair bring woman wtf... Become better with woman hair no hair it depend of you not you're hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    You're wrong Hitman,Jason Statham, name it even Shaolin Monk look ****ing badass and trust me they don't have a poor health.

A fat bald guy really look like he have a poor health but a muscular bald guy no.

I don't think you know you're opposite sex correctly, girl have preference some girl hate black,white,asian etc... people it's the same think with bald one is only preference. You should know that mostly is the guys that want a ''perfect'' hot girlfriend. Girl are not like men(no shit) girl see the appearance differently. If you'r clean you have a good cloth and you don't look like a homeless bald or not it doesn't matter.
    A suitable mate? Girl look for a guy that can make them safe and happy who is able to protect her and can make love to her where she can feel dominated by, not a nice guys where she can do whatever she want with. You guys need to understand that if the hair issues is toward woman gosssh... go out there go talk to girls, since when hair bring woman wtf... Become better with woman hair no hair it depend of you not you're hair.
    What part of "and/or" don't you understand?

I don't really care if some rich bald guy has a hot girlfriend. That doesn't prove anything except that looks aren't the only factor involved in having success with the opposite sex. There is also money, status, personality, body, skin, facial features, etc. I guarantee you if they came out with a pill that cured baldness, Jason Statham's girlfriend wouldn't tell him not to take it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4200480fbadd3c9baa7ccff2803e2595.jpg

Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	42606  

Inactive

Hey man. First of all, I'm not convinced you're losing your hair - and that's probably not something you know for sure either. Your hairline will mature as you get older, and we naturally shed around 100 hairs each day as part of the normal hair cycle. That could be all that you're experiencing.

As for your initial question, you've already received solid advice from a lot of people here. You seem like you have the features to pull of a buzzcut/shaved head very well should it ever come to that.

And since you're only 16, I can imagine that you could read all of the positive feedback here possible, and still give more credence to the one naysayer who for some reason believes that anyone without hair is ugly and that it's a sign of poor health, unsuitability for a romantic partner, etc. I can't even begin to get into all the reasons why I think this is complete nonsense. All I can say is this:

Please don't listen to this. This is a lie. It's not true. And should you ever need to shave your head, I promise you, LIFE will be just fine. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, so keep it that way. Stay educated, cultured, be proactive with your life and your health, actively work on being a kind, loving, respectful human being - and I promise you there won't be anything "ugly" or "undesirable" about you - full head of hair or not.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Default Thanks guys

Thanks guys for all your wonderful honest opinions. I have decided to shave my head if I lose too much of my hair and to join the local gym and start working out
    I figured if lost my hair atleast i will be the bald guy with muscles.