Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpar
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by ShookOnes
    well in 5 years it def should be since cb0301 is projected for 2021 right? And sm may or may not come out around that time. I don't think you'd need 5 different things when those 2 with/without fin would probably be enough to maintain/regrow. 20+ is also what I think is possible.
    Not to sound consdescending but, yeah CB is not a cure, SM is interestign but remains to be seen.. and Shiseido said themselves they hope to commercialize in 2018, those teams of scientist are at least more educated and that is not to say Replicel/Shiseido = Cure it's a treatment not a cure.

finesteride is great but my penis wouldn't get hard after 6 days It returned. It was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. So not everyone can get on that stuff you know.

Comment

• ShookOnes
      • Jun 2014

Damn was hoping the company would tweak their product. Wasn't condescending at all. And yeah there'll be products in 5 years, maybe histogen and replicel will be available but I'm honestly not too optimistic on their outcome.

Could be because I'm a diffuser who started balding at 14 and bitter as **** for the last 8 years, lol.

Comment

Working...