Clear All
  • PleaseHelp
    • Jun 2015

hi everyone

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20151029_233157 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	474779if u guys see my last post its about my hair when wet, but just asking do my hair from side looks okay?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20151029_232442.JPG
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	474776Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20151029_232502 (2).JPG
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	474777Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20151029_232618.JPG
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	474778
    15 years old
    edit:dad starts balding at 40 have high hairline when young
  • PleaseHelp
    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by PleaseHelp
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42491[/ATTACH]if u guys see my last post its about my hair when wet, but just asking do my hair from side looks okay?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42490[/ATTACH]
    15 years old
    edit:dad starts balding at 40 have high hairline when young
    anyone? :C

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

PleaseHelp hello!
      Honestly speaking, your hair looks GOOD based on your photos!
      Keep this in mind that you are ONLY a 15 year old male.
      If you truly are seeing a difference in your hair, it certainly could only be a 'maturing' of your hairline.
      No one can really know for sure BUT, you cannot ALLOW yourself to
      become STRESSED-OUT over ONLY a possibility.
      (your hair looks good-I wish mine looked like yours-lol)
      Im here to speak with you because Ive been on this earth over 40 years longer than you.
      I do have true hindsight and common-sense on this particular topic.(with life in general too)
      Again, your hair looks very good, do not become over-emotional about the possibility that you might lose hair like your father has.
      At the age of 15, one could definitely become over-emotional and depressed over anything.
      Don't allow that to happen to you bro.
      Please stay here on this great forum and stay positive. There are quite a few GOOD members here that will give you common-sense advice just as I will.
      One more thing, stress can and would cause more hairloss to people, men and women.
      Lets have a conversation together here.. Cheers to you
      (im off to work now but I will get back on here later-)

Comment

• PleaseHelp
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Artista
        PleaseHelp hello!
        Honestly speaking, your hair looks GOOD based on your photos!
        Keep this in mind that you are ONLY a 15 year old male.
        If you truly are seeing a difference in your hair, it certainly could only be a 'maturing' of your hairline.
        No one can really know for sure BUT, you cannot ALLOW yourself to
        become STRESSED-OUT over ONLY a possibility.
        (your hair looks good-I wish mine looked like yours-lol)
        Im here to speak with you because Ive been on this earth over 40 years longer than you.
        I do have true hindsight and common-sense on this particular topic.(with life in general too)
        Again, your hair looks very good, do not become over-emotional about the possibility that you might lose hair like your father has.
        At the age of 15, one could definitely become over-emotional and depressed over anything.
        Don't allow that to happen to you bro.
        Please stay here on this great forum and stay positive. There are quite a few GOOD members here that will give you common-sense advice just as I will.
        One more thing, stress can and would cause more hairloss to people, men and women.
        Lets have a conversation together here.. Cheers to you
        (im off to work now but I will get back on here later-)
        but some ppl say this is a premature balding?

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

I saw your response just now on my iPhone...
          Other people can say whatever they want but they really don't know my young friend!
          You cannot except that sort of thing as if it's for real.
          As I've said, your hair looks good, you could only be experiencing a maturing of your hairline or you could experience hair loss like your father.
          The more important thing is to stay positive and don't allow other people stress you out bro.
          When I was your age my fathers scalp showed that he was losing his hair.
          He eventually went to a NW 7.
          My hair did not recede like his did.
          When I was that age I excepted the possibilities and I did not focus on it.
          Again , you might not lose your hair.
          Just keep in mind you're only 15 years old
          Your life will be OK!!

Comment

• polios
            • Oct 2015

I also believe that you have no reason to worry about now. I can not see any hair loss and I believe that your hairline just moves up a bit at the moment as it does with everyone as they age. I would recommend that you watch the change it makes over the next few months (but without stressing yourself) and then you will see if you really suffer from hair loss.

Comment

• PleaseHelp
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Artista
              I saw your response just now on my iPhone...
              Other people can say whatever they want but they really don't know my young friend!
              You cannot except that sort of thing as if it's for real.
              As I've said, your hair looks good, you could only be experiencing a maturing of your hairline or you could experience hair loss like your father.
              The more important thing is to stay positive and don't allow other people stress you out bro.
              When I was your age my fathers scalp showed that he was losing his hair.
              He eventually went to a NW 7.
              My hair did not recede like his did.
              When I was that age I excepted the possibilities and I did not focus on it.
              Again , you might not lose your hair.
              Just keep in mind you're only 15 years old
              Your life will be OK!!
              lol ur form of reply is so cool u are being so positve lel can u add meh?

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

Sure bro!!!

Comment

• boatbuff
                  • Oct 2015

I started to notice my hair thinning bad at 38 but I'd Say my hair peaked out at about 22 it was the thickest and fullest at that point by 29 I started to see thinner hair still full hair 15 is young go see your doctor Something else might be the cause of your hair loss

Comment

Working...