View Poll Results: Hair transplantation techniques and Method for best implimentation ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • NeoGraft the HT technique

0 0%
  • Hair regrowth queries

2 100.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Default Is NeoGraft the Best Hair Transplant Method?

Hi, Guys I heard about NeoGraft HT(Hair transplantation) Method from my cousin oohohh! ...need to know more about this technique for Hair transplantation as i got to know clearly about this method as simply a machine that a physician (or, more likely, a technician) uses to perform the follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure. It is more or less a motorized, hand-held circular punch, attached to suction. Can i get some directional information regarding this method ?

Like Dr. Karadeniz has explained, NeoGraft is not a surgical method, just a machine with a hand held motorized punch that is used to extract FUE grafts. It appears the most clinics who own and use the NeoGraft are not even hair restoration clinics so be very carful. It also seems that their business model is to sell the machine and then refer these clinics to groups of technicians who can come to their offices and perform the surgery for them. The machine itself if probably ok, but make sure the operator is really an expert. I think there are a couple of IAHRS surgeons who use it, but like Dr. Karadeniz said, it's really only a tool, so in the right hands I’m sure it’s fine.

Doctor Representative

The manufacturer of the Neograft hair transplant machine would have you believe that the Neograft is it’s own procedure, distinct from both FUT and FUE. However, the Neograft is simply a sophisticated device used to extract follicles during the FUE procedure. It also utilizes a “no touch“ technique that’s designed to minimize human error and damage to the grafts during the implantation process.

Every device comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. The Neograft can assist in making the excision process both easier and faster however, the vacuum/suction device attached to the Neograft can potentially dehydrate and damage the follicles. So while the “no touch“ application may be advantageous to new, inexperienced doctors and technicians, many skilled FUE surgeons prefer manual extraction devices in order to “feel“ the excision process and typically produce superior results.

Since many doctors prefer various tools and still get similar results, it’s important to select a surgeon with a proven track record of producing consistent, outstanding results to perform your surgery rather than worrying about which tool they use.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant