+ Reply to Thread

Default Any good examples of good crown restoration?

I've seen lots of examples of the front hair line after surgery but not as many for FUE or FUT surgeries for the crown and top of the head to cover the scalp.

Would anyone who has had this done care to share there experience and possibly pics?

Thanks

Good Crown Restoration examples you can get it on any popular website who all done hair transplantation worldwide. But there are many sectors which are the part of crown restoration as below:
    Location of crown actually is the controversy point. Area at back some people defined as vertex or crown as well. in others words, the area behind which the horizontal plane of the top of the head abruptly changes to a sloping, more vertical plane. In many people, it is a rather flattened region roughly the size of the palm of the hand.
    Characteristics of the Crown
    In addition to its expansive size, there are other interesting aspects of the region we call the crown. Hair growth at the centre of the crown is centrifugal; that is, the hair emerges from the scalp acutely and spirals in an outward direction
    Hair Loss Patterns in the Crown
    The Crown is involved in many of the hair loss patterns that we see clinically, and not just the Norwood, or classically “male” patterns; it is also part of the Ludwig, or typically “female” forms of pattern baldness. The crown may be affected in any of the three degrees of Ludwig presentations.

I see. Maybe crown was the wrong term in that case. I meant exact top of the head. Here is my hair and where I plan to have work done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	h1.jpg

Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	42497  

Funny, I was searching out this exact same thing today. I came across this thread on another forum. Probably one of the best crown restorations (if not the best) I've seen just because of how natural it looks and how short he's able to wear his hair as you'll see in the second link.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...34&startpage=1

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...=y&STARTPAGE=2

One thing to consider before transplanting on to a crown is if you continue to lose hair it will create a very unnatural halo thinning around the transplanted hairs.

I too would like to know who are the best Docs for crown work. Dr. Rahal did the patient I just posted above and I know Dr. Wong is also highly regarded. Who else?