+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob1966 View Post
    i feel like i'm at a pivotal moment here, the way my scalp is tingling I think I will lose a lot in the next year if I don't get on something, but I don't want to be a limp dicked ***** either. it's a shame there has to be a trade off
    I think if you work your way up to 1mg slowly you should be able to remove or substantially reduce side effects from Propecia. Even if you can only tolerate 0.5mg in the end, this is better than not taking the drug at all. And since you seem to be very sensitive to this drug, the results for you get from lower dosages may be similar to the results a more typical person would get from 1mg. Also, you could look into buying a topical minoxidil with a DHT blocker included, such as Lipogaine.

thanks for taking the time out to write, I appreciate it.

Yes I will get on a lower dose and see if I can work up, I did do minox for about 6 months, I couldn't see any improvement really, maybe it helped to maintain, but I found it to be a pain, how it makes your hair look, bringing my hands/wrist up in a slight rash etc.

I did consider going for a 2nd transplant to boost the density of the 1st but as the hairloss progresses it would look odd if I'm stronger at the temples than in the middle etc.

what are you taking and what's your norwood?

thanks for taking the time out to write, I appreciate it.

Yes I will get on a lower dose and see if I can work up, I did do minox for about 6 months, I couldn't see any improvement really, maybe it helped to maintain, but I found it to be a pain, how it makes your hair look, bringing my hands/wrist up in a slight rash etc.

I did consider going for a 2nd transplant to boost the density of the 1st but as the hairloss progresses it would look odd if I'm stronger at the temples than in the middle etc.

what are you taking and what's your norwood?
    I'm using the standard big three: Propecia; Kirkland Minoxidil; and Nizoral. I've been using these for a little over a month and seem to be responding well, but everyone is different - and when it comes to Minoxidil, it's mostly about routine. My norwood is hard to judge because I seem to have a combination of MPB and diffuse thinning. I would judge the severity of my recession at around NW3V on the chart. Keep in mind though, that I am only 26, so this is quite aggressive AGA that I have unfortunately.

sorry to hear that, good that you are responding though. I contacted the place I got Avodart from and they can't issue a refund, so I will offer 5 months supply for 50 pound if anyone is interested, this is more than half price.

I have some old finastride, so I think I will use that up for a month, my hair is majorly tingling at the moment, and from past experience that indicates a big shed.

I still haven't got over those pills, I've been running a temperature for 2 weeks, shivering then hot, with random head pains and a pain just under my ribs on the left, god know what's happened but I didn't have this before Avodart I know that. And I still have a ****tail sausage in my boxers and not a full size sausage like before.

sorry to hear that, good that you are responding though. I contacted the place I got Avodart from and they can't issue a refund, so I will offer 5 months supply for 50 pound if anyone is interested, this is more than half price.

I have some old finastride, so I think I will use that up for a month, my hair is majorly tingling at the moment, and from past experience that indicates a big shed.

I still haven't got over those pills, I've been running a temperature for 2 weeks, shivering then hot, with random head pains and a pain just under my ribs on the left, god know what's happened but I didn't have this before Avodart I know that. And I still have a ****tail sausage in my boxers and not a full size sausage like before.
    50 quid for 5 months' worth is good. Are the packets written in English?

All written in English,

I've just counted and I have 111 tablets left, they are the genuine tablets from Pharmacy Direct GB, So assuming 30 tablets is a month, I have 3 1/2 months supply.

And I also have 180 tablets from http://trustedgenerics-online.com/

I did my research on these suppliers so they are the real deal. I will Sell them all for 100 pound, this will enable me to purchase some generic fin with hopefully less noticeable sides.

Hello,

I have experienced a lot of side effects after taking Avodart for 4 days, the side effects make it an unviable option for me to continue taking this drug.

I have a supply of around 22 months I believe. it was ordered from a reputable online company in the UK. I can provide the receipt of this.

I will now look into buying generic 5mg finastride and cutting it up.

So please message me with offers, it's 100% legit and you can even collect from me if you wish.
    Hi jimbob, Do you still have the Avodart for sale? Would like to purchase it from you!

Thanks

Hi, sorry just saw your message, I've accepted your friend request, don't know if you can pm me? I do, I just counted, I have 380 tablets left!

Hi, sorry just saw your message, I've accepted your friend request, don't know if you can pm me? I do, I just counted, I have 380 tablets left!
    the system won't let me pm you...

my email address is jamesthelocksmith1966 AT gmail.com hope that works!