+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Avodart for sell in UK

Hello,

I have experienced a lot of side effects after taking Avodart for 4 days, the side effects make it an unviable option for me to continue taking this drug.

I have a supply of around 22 months I believe. it was ordered from a reputable online company in the UK. I can provide the receipt of this.

I will now look into buying generic 5mg finastride and cutting it up.

So please message me with offers, it's 100% legit and you can even collect from me if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob1966 View Post
    Hello,

I have experienced a lot of side effects after taking Avodart for 4 days, the side effects make it an unviable option for me to continue taking this drug.

I have a supply of around 22 months I believe. it was ordered from a reputable online company in the UK. I can provide the receipt of this.

So please message me with offers, it's 100% legit and you can even collect from me if you wish.
    Hi. Can you say what side effects you suffered?

Hello,

LOL - there's NO WAY you are experiencing side effects in four days. No way. You haven't come close to a therapeutic dose yet. Sell them if you want, but don't blame side effects.

You guys are nuts sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    LOL - there's NO WAY you are experiencing side effects in four days. No way. You haven't come close to a therapeutic dose yet. Sell them if you want, but don't blame side effects.

You guys are nuts sometimes...
    and who are you again? doctor? I took fin before and exactly at day 4 there was tremendous pain on my balls. I just couldnt take it anymore and need to drop off... was taking 1mg per day.
    just dont believe people who take these drugs and say there are no sides at all. I know of my friends who tried and they all reported the same gruesome affects...

Hi,

Here are/were my sides,

Strong pains in my head, increased congestion, feeling extremely hot and cold to the point of shivering, pains and aches around my body, big increase in anxiety, absolutely no energy, could barely drag myself out of bed in the morning, libido absolutely destroyed, and still is, but I'm positive it will return slowly. Feeling sick with nausea, Brain fog etc. Feeling very very depressed.

I was really positive about taking the pills, I was going to take for 6 months regardless of the symptoms because I really wanted to give this a go, I must add I took some before for a week, and I had the same symptoms earlier in the year albeit to a lessor extent. This time I was going to take with L-arginine & horny goat weed to try and counteract the side effects but the sides were not acceptable to me.

So I stopped 5 days ago, and I still feel not great, but each day I am feeling a little bit better.

So I am thinking once all the sides have cleared, giving it 1 more go, at twice or 3 times a week to see if I can handle the sides, failing that maybe trying propecia. it's a really difficult choice for me because I know I am choosing hair or sex, because I have had major ED with propecia also.

Hi,

Here are/were my sides,

Strong pains in my head, increased congestion, feeling extremely hot and cold to the point of shivering, pains and aches around my body, big increase in anxiety, absolutely no energy, could barely drag myself out of bed in the morning, libido absolutely destroyed, and still is, but I'm positive it will return slowly. Feeling sick with nausea, Brain fog etc. Feeling very very depressed.

I was really positive about taking the pills, I was going to take for 6 months regardless of the symptoms because I really wanted to give this a go, I must add I took some before for a week, and I had the same symptoms earlier in the year albeit to a lessor extent. This time I was going to take with L-arginine & horny goat weed to try and counteract the side effects but the sides were not acceptable to me.

So I stopped 5 days ago, and I still feel not great, but each day I am feeling a little bit better.

So I am thinking once all the sides have cleared, giving it 1 more go, at twice or 3 times a week to see if I can handle the sides, failing that maybe trying propecia. it's a really difficult choice for me because I know I am choosing hair or sex, because I have had major ED with propecia also.
    I wouldn't bother trying Avodart again if you're suffering from those side effects. Perhaps try taking half a Propecia tablet per day.

I may buy some if the price is right. Won't pay the usual price for something I could just order from the place I usually do though.

yeh I think your right, so half a propecia, do you mean 0.5mg total? I've still got some generic finatride left from a few years ago, it's definitely passed it's use by date, guessing it's not safe to take that?

Yeh I wouldn't expect someone to pay what they can get online for the same price, I'd obviously give a discount. perhaps list what quantity you want with an offer.

yeh I think your right, so half a propecia, do you mean 0.5mg total? I've still got some generic finatride left from a few years ago, it's definitely passed it's use by date, guessing it's not safe to take that?

Yeh I wouldn't expect someone to pay what they can get online for the same price, I'd obviously give a discount. perhaps list what quantity you want with an offer.
    Yeah, 0.5mg total. You could also try 0.25mg and work your way up to higher doses as and when you feel comfortable. I would buy a new months supply of Propecia and give it a go.

i feel like i'm at a pivotal moment here, the way my scalp is tingling I think I will lose a lot in the next year if I don't get on something, but I don't want to be a limp dicked ***** either. it's a shame there has to be a trade off