Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powerofthepower
    • Jun 2015

Shaved head or longer hair? thin hair.

Hello. I am 25 years old, and my hair is thin on top. I dont know what´s best, shaved head or save it even longer than I have now? The worst haircut is short hair style, that really shows my thin middle area. So this is better, but never tried shaved head.

I have no social problems. Easy to get friends and girls. Therefore I only need advice for what looks best, not because of problem with people.

It have been thin since I was 19. No balding at all in family.

• arfy
    • Sep 2015

Your hair looks fine like that - obviously, everyone would rather not have any hair loss - but there's nothing wrong with your hair.

Have you thought about Propecia or Dutasteride? If they work for you, you could halt your hair loss from progressing, and maybe even regrow some hair.

One good thing about cropping your hair really close, or shaving - it creates the impression that you don't care about your hair, that hair is not a big factor in your life.

If I were you, I'd keep your hair like this and try medication for a year or two. Shaving your head is always going to be an option you can turn to.

Comment

• ashleysummer
      • Jul 2015

To be honest, I don`t see any problems with your hair! You hair is luxurious! I would leave the length as it is, but trim the edges.
      Look at this

or

Comment

Working...