Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zionaxel
    • Jan 2010

Hello, new to the forum..

I will be starting my repair in a couple of weeks at BHR,due to the kind offer of pro-bono that was given to the three of us. I normally post on the site which put up the offer as there are some really good people on there. Had a look through this site and saw some familiar names so it cant be too bad.

I have a long road ahead but looking forward to it, i have been told it´s a tough case to fix but feel i will be going to the right place.
    Zion
  • bullitnut
    • Dec 2008

good luck with your upcoming repair, cant wait to follow your progress buddy
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

• zionaxel
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by bullitnut
      good luck with your upcoming repair, cant wait to follow your progress buddy
      Thanks Bullit and good luck with your 2nd repair in April..

Comment

• SpencerKobren
        Administrator
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by zionaxel
        I will be starting my repair in a couple of weeks at BHR,due to the kind offer of pro-bono that was given to the three of us. I normally post on the site which put up the offer as there are some really good people on there. Had a look through this site and saw some familiar names so it cant be too bad.

I have a long road ahead but looking forward to it, i have been told it´s a tough case to fix but feel i will be going to the right place.
        Zion
        Hey Zionaxel,

Welcome to the forum! I want to wish you the best of luck with your repair, and if you need any advice please don't hesitate to ask. If you’d like, feel free to write about your situation and post photos of your progress.

Again, I wish you the best of luck!
        Spencer Kobren
        Founder, American Hair Loss Association
        Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• zionaxel
          • Jan 2010

Thanks Spencer ,as you can see Dr Bisanga has some serious work on his hands but im totally realistic in what can be done and i really appreciate that they have given me this opportunity.

Comment

• bigmac
            • Nov 2008

Best of luck for your first repair session tomorrow.
            Take care bm.

Comment

• topcat
              • May 2009

Zion, I know it's very hard to have any faith in doctors and especially the ht industry , but you are in honest ethical hands with Dr Bisanga, Philip and the whole BHR staff. All the best on a great outcome and hopefully our hair transplant nightmares will end in the near future.

There are still some good honest people in the world, thank you BHR.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                Administrator
                • Oct 2008

Good luck Zion. We’re all rooting for you and wish you well!
                Spencer Kobren
                Founder, American Hair Loss Association
                Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• zionaxel
                  • Jan 2010

Thanks for the support. Had a really good experience in Brussels, Dr Bisanga has a good plan for what will be done in the future. Feel a little itchy at the moment but extremely pleased that the repair has now started and the 1st one is out of the way..

Comment

Working...