+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i was thinking the same. it's always the same scheme with artista. also it's interesting how he is many times one of the first posters to respond at a new started pilofocus thread, and he never gets tired repeating the same statements over and over.

it seems artista has some business-related connection with dr. wesley.
    he will deny it of course, but it's getting more and more clear.
    I dont have that idea, that he's somehow business related. I think he sincerely believes in all of it. But after 2 years of "in a few months I'll join dr Wesley's trial", it become a bit old and one starts to doubt this ever is going to reach the market at all.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

What Joachim is stating is not true at all. That is certainly an emotional assumption being made on his part.
    Honestly speaking, I am not "business-related connection with Dr. Wesley"

Joachim, you can belief whatever you would like to believe of course-lol.

I do not take offense to what you or anyone else here would say.
    I know that i am being quite honest on this forum.
    Spencer knows that.

Members here that have known about me and just how active I have been on this forum do KNOW that when i am on here, I am not continually talking about Pilofocus.

My main focus for going onto this forum is to try to help advise, especially the young guys here.
    When I do get involved in some of those threads I do NOT talk about Pilofocus.
    There is no reason to. Of course I have talked about Pilofocus when somebody would bring it up to me.
    I always try to advice the guys here to understand that we all must accept the realities of our lives and to not ALLOW ones hairloss or possible hairloss to tarnish ones life.
    Also that stress will cause more problems than you know.
    Ive been a member here since 2010.
    I joined this BTT forum to find out what might be possible for me to try out for my hairloss.
    In 2013 I decided to accept the reality of hairloss and was going to shave my hair off.
    Of course, at first I would have been a little bit concerned about how people would view me with a shaved head but I knew that I would get over that.
    Then I had decided in August of 2013 to give Finasteride a chance because of all the advice I was given, especially from a couple of guys I know personally that was already on Finasteride with good results.
    (To this day Finasteride is still improving my hair, of course I do not have a full head of hair -LOL- but I like what it has been doing so far).
    Back to my point, in October of 2013, I found out about Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus and the initial Phase Testing.
    I started a Thread about Spencer's Live show, 10/29/13, in which he talked about Dr Wesley's work.
    I said-

"The Bald Truth live show 10/29/13 reviews-
    I know a lot of our members have yet to listen to yesterday's show.
    Once you do please feel free to add your point of view here.
    For those that had listened in yesterday,,Please give us your review.
    I personally was a bit stoked. I feel that Dr Wesley does have a
    'Game-Changer' coming our way in the field of 21st century hair restoration techniques. I would like to THANK Spencer Kobren for opening up that conversation on the show..We have a lot more to learn about it. Keep in mind,,Dr Wesley's new Pilofocus method will soon be available. When exactly? Definitely next year but have no idea exactly when"

Of course that was a guesstimate on my part, and I was wrong~ lol.
    Back in 2013, I was lucky to have been able to privately view Dr Wesley's 45 minute PowerPoint presentation on that initial Phase Test.
    It was amazing to see, but again, we all must keep in mind that, to this day,it is still anecdotal.
    Im glad to have been accepted into finally being a Phase Test patient for next month.
    I hope that this really becomes a 'Game-Changer' in hair transplantation surgery.

I have always been honest here and I have always tried to help others with common-sense.

Here is the link to that thread I started~~~

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-29-13-reviews

I will add to that thread now.

I will add to that thread later on actually.
    LOL...

I appreciate the other comments made here just now,,thanks guys.
    I really am on here mostly to try to advise others with the realities of our lives

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I will add to that thread later on actually.
    LOL...

I appreciate the other comments made here just now,,thanks guys.
    I really am on here mostly to try to advise others with the realities of our lives
    Don't waste your time - there's no reason to defend yourself to trolls. Piloscopy - if it achieves what it claims to - is amazing, and I look forward to its further development. I don't need an HT now, but I probably will in five or so years, and given the choice between a procedure that creates tiny scars all over the head and one that makes one small, easily-concealable scar, the choice is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Don't waste your time - there's no reason to defend yourself to trolls. Piloscopy - if it achieves what it claims to - is amazing, and I look forward to its further development. I don't need an HT now, but I probably will in five or so years, and given the choice between a procedure that creates tiny scars all over the head and one that makes one small, easily-concealable scar, the choice is easy.

just had a 1600 graft fue and couldn't even see a scar with a 0 gaurd 2 weeks later...

Hi there Occulus and thanks..
    Just wanted to say that I was not trying to 'defend' myself in this conversation.
    I was being quite objective here to respond because other members reading this might consider someone elses emotional assumptions as if it were true. Especially the very young!
    It is not a waste of time for me to try and make sure that other members consider ALL the responses.

I have seen something like that said on the forum a few times in the past but I did not respond.
    (People can think whatever they want to think)
    The most important thing for everyone is to stay POSITIVE regardless of whats happening in ones life.

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, but just about everything you listed are many, many years away, and even when they arrive, none of them are going to take a NW6 to a NW0. For those who are high NWs (3 and above), Hair transplants will be needed for many, many years to come, and Piloscopy looks to be a real breakthrough in that realm. Even for lower NWs, there will still be a need to recreate hairlines, etc. Will we need hair transplants 30 years from now? God, I hope not, but util then, there will be a need for hair transplants.
    Go look at swisstemples regrowth...

Read some of the new research...

Chances are pretty slim that HTs will be our best option in 5 years... nevermind one that calls for blowing out your scalp like a baloon and using a snake machine to go around under your scalp

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post

Chances are pretty slim that HTs will be our best option in 5 years... nevermind one that calls for blowing out your scalp like a baloon and using a snake machine to go around under your scalp
    Everyone reading this website is noticeably balding to varying degrees. Given the history of delays in this industry, there's not even a great or even good likelihood that there will be a commercially viable hair re-growth option on the market in that timeframe. And I'm assuming that's what you're referring to when you talk about the 'research' because most people reading this, without any new improvements to their regimen in five years will be in a dire situation and stabilizers won't be enough to reverse the damage IMO. A new hair transplant method, preferably one that would work on diffuse thinners would be huge

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post

Five years? There's nothing that's currently in trials that will be available in five years that will turn a NW4+ to a NW2 or better. Bimotoprost is the only new protocol that MIGHT be available soon, and it certainly isn't growing a head of hair - it will hopefully be better than Rogaine. After that, it's a bunch of drugs that are still in Phase II trials or earlier, which means they won't be available commercially for at least five years IF THEY WORK.

I didn't say HTs will be the "best option," but they will still be needed, and Piloscopy, along with further robotics integration, will be the new gold standard. As for Swisstemples results, they are impressive, but did you look at the protocol? It requires five or six different drugs, plus wounding and even sunburning! Given the choice between that and an HT, I'm getting an HT every time. The sad truth is there are a lot of slick bald high NWs for whom these new protocols will not bring a acceptable level of growth. Most protocols seem to work much better on people who still have hair. For those people, HTs are the only option and will be for a long time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi there Occulus and thanks..
    Just wanted to say that I was not trying to 'defend' myself in this conversation.
    I was being quite objective here to respond because other members reading this might consider someone elses emotional assumptions as if it were true. Especially the very young!
    It is not a waste of time for me to try and make sure that other members consider ALL the responses.

I have seen something like that said on the forum a few times in the past but I did not respond.
    (People can think whatever they want to think)
    The most important thing for everyone is to stay POSITIVE regardless of whats happening in ones life.
    Artista and Occulus, i see u r valuable members of this forum. but I agree with ShookOnes. I see the clip Wesley posted along with ur commnets and also see Spencer's show. If u find a well known surgeon today, u hardly see any scars 5-6 months after surgery. Honestly if it doesnt show any regrowth (and we all know it wont) i dont see future at all... I think this is just dead end....