Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kieran2015
    • Apr 2015

Purchasing finasteride

So the story is, my doctor has been prescribing me 1mg of finasteride for 6 months so far. When I recently went in to get my month supply (which I pay around £50 a month for) he said that he cannot prescribe me for longer than 6 months because that's the "recommended" time to be on finasteride. I'm not making a post to say how UK doctors are clueless with hairloss knowledge but it's pretty poor how little they know.

My question is where can I buy finasteride online that's reliable and around that price for? Preferably have a next day delivery option as I have about a week worth left.

Thanks!
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Hi Kieran,

Have you tried Dr Steve Edgar in the UK as i get my 5mg Proscar via him. His email is DrStevengedgar@gmail.com

He charges approx £200 for 14 months supply. I know Propeica is expensive through him though. He is informed on the medication however and you can call him to discuss any questions you have.

I hope this helps

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...