+ Reply to Thread

Default Minoxidil with Melatonin blocks Dht any one tried this

3.) Melatonin I would recommend that you just use this first before the spirolactolone as it does the same thing spiro does: It competes for the Androgen receptors and fits into them like a key into a lock so that

there is already a melatonin molecule in it when the DHT comes by, so that the DHT cant do any damage. Spiro does offer more powerful results, but melatonin is 80% as effective for a fraction of the cost. A bottle of melatonin will run you about 10 bucks a month.
    Take one pill of 3g melatonin, and place it in that clean right guard cap you already cleaned out, angle it a bit, then put about 2-3 ml of water in there and watch the pill rapidly fall apart and dissolve.
    How to Use: This can be done right after you towel dry your hair, your hair can be still wet with this. Simply mix thoroughly with the rogaine applicator stick in the right guard cap with the water, suck it up and out of the stick a few times to completely mix it, then apply the water/melatonin mixture with the rogaine stick directly to the scalp all over. Afterwards yuur hair will be dripping with the melatonin/water solution so you can just towel dry your hair again as you previously did when you just stepped out of the shower. Dont worry, you wont rub off the melatonin with a towel, its in your receptors on your scalp. Especially if your hair is still moderatly thick. If your hair is really thin, slightly rub the towel over those areas. But someone with my thick hair? I towel dry it with gusto.
    Once the scalp is totally dry by air drying or blow drying your hair, you can then apply an application of rogaine on top of it.

I did. i used a 1% solution of melatonin. did absolutely nothing. complete waste of time, and never went back to it. i am just not convinced. save your money.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    3.) Melatonin I would recommend that you just use this first before the spirolactolone as it does the same thing spiro does: It competes for the Androgen receptors and fits into them like a key into a lock so that

there is already a melatonin molecule in it when the DHT comes by, so that the DHT cant do any damage. Spiro does offer more powerful results, but melatonin is 80% as effective for a fraction of the cost. A bottle of melatonin will run you about 10 bucks a month.
    Take one pill of 3g melatonin, and place it in that clean right guard cap you already cleaned out, angle it a bit, then put about 2-3 ml of water in there and watch the pill rapidly fall apart and dissolve.
    How to Use: This can be done right after you towel dry your hair, your hair can be still wet with this. Simply mix thoroughly with the rogaine applicator stick in the right guard cap with the water, suck it up and out of the stick a few times to completely mix it, then apply the water/melatonin mixture with the rogaine stick directly to the scalp all over. Afterwards yuur hair will be dripping with the melatonin/water solution so you can just towel dry your hair again as you previously did when you just stepped out of the shower. Dont worry, you wont rub off the melatonin with a towel, its in your receptors on your scalp. Especially if your hair is still moderatly thick. If your hair is really thin, slightly rub the towel over those areas. But someone with my thick hair? I towel dry it with gusto.
    Once the scalp is totally dry by air drying or blow drying your hair, you can then apply an application of rogaine on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    I did. i used a 1% solution of melatonin. did absolutely nothing. complete waste of time, and never went back to it. i am just not convinced. save your money.
    Depends on your hair loss I think

i mean you can waste your money and try it. you asked if ppl tried it, and i responded. but i wouldn't put hope into; put that hope into RU, or seti or castor oil than this melatonin bs
    Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Depends on your hair loss I think