Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShookOnes
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by baldybald
    Because animals have the right to live too! Believe it or not for one disease I do not remember the name, they used human for clinical trail which help to get the cure. In fact using human for that will speed up the the cure but that is really really horrible

Too bad they can't experiment on apes LOL

Comment

• TooMuchHairWontKillYou
      • Apr 2015

I am thinking all the time if they cured AA why dr. christiano still suffers from AA? :\

Comment

• ShookOnes
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou
        I am thinking all the time if they cured AA why dr. christiano still suffers from AA? :\
        They didn't cure AA silly if she isn't globallu known she ain't done it

Comment

• josh3101367
          • Nov 2015

Same crap we see every couple of days. I dont want to have hair when I am expired. It is now or never.

To all the scintists and researchers around the globe. It is either you get a solution now or **** off. But dont give us a false hope to stay in this shithole for another five years and when this unbelievable miracle cure will come along. I will be like 40 years old. white hair and have grand childrens. I will shave it anyway.

Stop posting this useless threads unless theres a cure that I can ****en go and buy right now.

Comment

• ShookOnes
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by josh3101367
            Same crap we see every couple of days. I dont want to have hair when I am expired. It is now or never.

To all the scintists and researchers around the globe. It is either you get a solution now or **** off. But dont give us a false hope to stay in this shithole for another five years and when this unbelievable miracle cure will come along. I will be like 40 years old. white hair and have grand childrens. I will shave it anyway.
            Stop posting this useless threads unless theres a cure that I can ****en go and buy right now.

I really don't get why people like you and hellrouser have this mentality. You think researchers arn't trying to find the cure? The problem is not the technological advancements but the lack of manpower, the lack of researchers, who are trying to cure this. "either you get a solution or **** off" lol. you think they give a single damn what you think?

Yes, you will be 40 years old when a cure comes out. All the technological and scientific advancements laz has posted over this thread is fantastic news, it means a cure will be out in 15 years if we're being optimistic. unless histogen shows a miracle in the congress (which you can pray for), then yes you're ****ed. too bad.

Comment

• JayM
              • Apr 2015

Hellouser does not have this attitude. He hates the inequality seen but he doesn't want researches to just F*ck off, quite the opposite actually.

Comment

• VFrankenstein
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by josh3101367

That would be my humble opinion as well.

Comment

• Trouse5858
                  • Apr 2014

The word "cure" gets thrown around pretty liberally. If they come up with a legitimate cure in the next decade, decade and half, that would be a remarkable achievement. But that's not why people return to this site everyday. Whether you consider yourself an optimist, a realist, a skeptic, or somewhere in between, people simply need a treatment that works for them; something that can safely and effectively halt hair loss and so when combined with a hair transplant from a skilled surgeon, makes the wait for a cure far more manageable. The fact that minox and fin are still the only two proven treatment options is astounding.

Minoxidil works to a certain degree, but only for so long and is impractical to apply twice a day if you ever leave your house. I had to almost immediately halt fin due to the sexual side effects and turn to RU for three months, which has led to mild gyno in my right pec which I am now turning to another anecdotal, off-label treatment option (via Raloxifene) and just hoping it returns to normal at some point. So praying for a "cure" for a massively complex bio-chemical genetic predisposition like hairloss is futile in the immediate future, but at the same time it's pretty crazy that one could argue there are zero viable non-surgical treatment options for a problem as common as MPB

Comment

• ShookOnes
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by JayM
                    Hellouser does not have this attitude. He hates the inequality seen but he doesn't want researches to just F*ck off, quite the opposite actually.
                    He thinks they arnt trying lol. And that we should have cured it by now...

Comment

• VFrankenstein
                      • Oct 2015

We should all quit our jobs and sell our homes and invest all our savings in our own research project... we may not succeed but we will create a lot of buzz around the topic so that the CEOs and heads of research institutions and pharma companies will but hair loss high on the agenda.

Well maybe better not... I rather leave the risk to the experts and stay a critical consumer.

Comment

• VFrankenstein
                        • Oct 2015

We should all quit our jobs and sell our homes and invest all our savings in our own research project... we may not succeed but we will create a lot of buzz around the topic so that the CEOs and heads of research institutions and pharma companies will but hair loss high on the agenda.

Well maybe better not... I rather leave the risk to the experts and stay a critical consumer.

Comment

• rbrown
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by champpy
                          So i just went back and looked at that photo of the 3 mice from this experiment. Look at it again

Does anyone else think it looks like the mice have been shaved? I mean, it looks like they have hair, but its trimmed very very short. If these mice had anything that resembled MPB, wouldnt they be slick bald on their bodies??

But they are not slick bald at all. They still look like they are covered in short fuzzy hair
                          Drug testing in mice means nothing for humans

Successful drug testing on animals is overrated. In the latest “Junk Science” video for Vocativ, science reporter Joshua Krisch explains that curing a disease in a mouse, or any other a…

Comment

• baldybald
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by rbrown
                            Drug testing in mice means nothing for humans

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2425732
                            Very true

Comment

• karxxx
                              • Mar 2014

attention !!!
                              Jack tried to Alopecia Areta .
                              Minoxidil works in mice !!
                              this chance

Comment

Working...