+ Reply to Thread

Default Some questions from a 20 and balding male

I just turned 20 years old, and i have been lossing my hair from maybe when i was 17, but at a slow pace. Then year maybe from may i lost a lot of weight, more than 30 pounds, this is when i noticed that i was loosing hair really really quick. So about two weeks ago i went to cut my hair and theres when i noticed how bad it was, before most of my hair loss was in my temples, but now my hair has thinned all over the top part.
    I will post a picture to show you how it is now, i hope its not too late, i started taking fin about a week ago, also y regulated my diet and im not longer loosing hair, right now i may see 2-3 hair in my hands when i shower, it is nothing compared to what is was before.
    Now my questions are:
    1. What can i expect from fin in my case, i know it changes from each person but still.
    2.next to my temples as you will see in the picture my hair is thinning a lot, could i expect to get more dense hair there?
    3. Also i am waiting to see how it goes with fin before gettin in minox, is this a good idea?
    4.i want to get dense hair all over the top of my head is it too late? im not expecting regrowth in the parts where i no longer have hair
    thanks and sorry it had any gramatical errors as english is not my native language.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-19-10-54-14.jpg

Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	42399  

From what you write I would expect quite some growth of hair soon. If you really temporarily lost your hair besides having male pattern baldness and it was caused by changes in your nutrition and physical state. Changing your diet to a really healthy one and taking food supplements should help your hair a lot in the next few weeks and months.

Its never to late to get on fin. Fin and minox can work wonders for people with thinning hair. Nothing else you can do than that right now, so get on it and evaluate in a year.

Well i hope so! Still its a guess, i was already loosing hair before, but during the last months of my weight loss i was loosing more than 5x the hair i shed normally, also when i stoped loosing weight it went back to normal, that was about a month ago. Also my hair is much worse than it looks in that picture, when is wet its depressing. I hope it will grow again or at least get more density as right now it is really affecting me

Hey! Can someone tell me about where am i in the NW scale, im guessing im a NW3 starting, but still im not sure

I would say you are still 2 on the Norwood scale.