+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Group buys

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    how long have your been waiting? i emailed him over 3 weeks ago, no response.
    I have been waiting for a month now. I have spoken to many people there, but they can't help. Only the admin can approve you. And apparently he doesn't want to.

its funny. on his website he is so aniti-kane, yet with him not allowing ppl to join the forum to participate in the group buys, its kane that we will eventually have to buy from.
    U should know that swiss is not the admin of the forum. He is not the one that approve the requests. Actually, he was the one who invited me there, but there is another person (the admin) that only he can approve. I don't know what his email is, or what his username is.. so I can't speak with him. I also spoke to few ppl there that told me they were going to speak with him regarding my approval, but no answer yet.
    Plus, if they already have enough ppl for their group buys, I can understand why not bringing in more people. It is just a headache... but I think they should do it for a friendly and welcomming manner, for us being in the same boat.

how long have your been waiting? i emailed him over 3 weeks ago, no response.
    About 3 weeks as well. It seems we're pretty much in the same boat.

Ditto. Im w you man. Even though im approved, Their website makes getting in on GBs very confusing.

Hopefully Kane/Anagenic (they are the same company) will start selling the PGE2 powder (they already sell seti) and we can all just buy it, like we buy RU without all this waiting, and group buy drama, and website approval bs

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Ditto. Im w you man. Even though im approved, Their website makes getting in on GBs very confusing.

i too would like more info on this.
    I browsed around and found thekaneshop online and figured thats the same people you guys are talking about when you say kane? Can I get some info pmd please thanks.

kane shop sells seti at a more expensive price than these other group buys, but he is the only one you can just buy it from without going through this group buy bullshit, or joining private forum bullshit. he is the most hassle free, so kudos to him. seti is not on the website, you have to email and order directly from the email

he does not sell PGE2 yet he says in his emails.

also kane and anagogic inc are the same company, just two diff names.

Quote Originally Posted by d0072 View Post
    i too would like more info on this.
    I browsed around and found thekaneshop online and figured thats the same people you guys are talking about when you say kane? Can I get some info pmd please thanks.

kane shop sells seti at a more expensive price than these other group buys, but he is the only one you can just buy it from without going through this group buy bullshit, or joining private forum bullshit. he is the most hassle free, so kudos to him. seti is not on the website, you have to email and order directly from the email

he does not sell PGE2 yet he says in his emails.

also kane and anagogic inc are the same company, just two diff names.
    Cool.
    So wait Seti (Setipiprant) is what he sells along side RU? or is RU pretty much Seti itself?

Are Setipiprant and Bimotaprost the same thing? All these compounds lol I'm not sure which one to go with.

seti is not on the website for sale. email him and ask for it, and he will sell it to you.

ru and seti are very different. google it, or looks through old posts to get an idea about them.
    and seti it diff from him as well. lots of old threads with this info that can explain it better than me.

also google swiss temple blog for some good info on these products
    Quote Originally Posted by d0072 View Post
    Cool.
    So wait Seti (Setipiprant) is what he sells along side RU? or is RU pretty much Seti itself?

Are Setipiprant and Bimotaprost the same thing? All these compounds lol I'm not sure which one to go with.

What's up with the politics on the private forum?.... It's pretty lame. They too cool for school over there?

I just want some drugs :/