+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    18 is way too early to be having a HT wen u have no clue how much hair ur gonna be left with or if it will diffuse.

steer clear from FUT wen u have no idea how much hair ur gonna lose and the last thing u want is an ear to ear scar that now becomes even more visible cause ur hair is now thinning out in that area.

and if the scar widens like it does for thousands of others ull need FUE to repair the scar and the last thing u want is to waste precious grafts REPAIRING a poorly healed FUT scar. u need to do more research.

FUE is the only way to go. do u have body and beard hair? if so, that is a real option as well and somthn FUT cannot do.
    18 is too young period. The method is irrelevant. If anyone offers surgery, regarless of method, post up the experience and name the clinic.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

thanks for the advice bro I do have beard hair but my beard hairs arnt really the same colour well not as dark.
    im looking at fut in whole new way now
    my logic was the success rate with grafts but kinda looking like the risk isnt worth the reward

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    420' hi bro!

I would say that you are too young right now to have any hair transplants work done.
    Like I said before, please be accepting of what it is right now.
    If someone else doesn't like your hair, then that is not your problem,,that would be that person's problem.
    Your 18 years old and because you are,,there WILL be BETTER science in the field of hair restorations.
    On a side note, I will be a patient of Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus 2nd PHASE TESTING this week.
    No one knows for sure but it COULD BE a 'game-changer' for all people experiencing hairloss.
    Stay positive my young friend....stay happy.
    how long do you reckon I should wait before having a hair transplant.
    ill give fin 1 and half years if its still progressing rapidly im done
    im trying so hard not to get but I got depression before I even had hairloss and just making it worse...
    I feel like im going in a cold dark place
    maybe ill just say **** it and get a hair tatt even tho I have a weird shaped head... genes aye wish I could choose em
    keep me updated on the testing

420, I'm sorry you're going through this bud. At your young age it truly isn't fair.

Although I will say, if your name 420 has anything to do with what it probably does, then you should know smoking weed, and in fact more to the point smoking in general, is known to contribute to hairloss. Just food for thought mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Not giving up View Post
    420, I'm sorry you're going through this bud. At your young age it truly isn't fair.

Although I will say, if your name 420 has anything to do with what it probably does, then you should know smoking weed, and in fact more to the point smoking in general, is known to contribute to hairloss. Just food for thought mate.
    I don't think there is any reputable evidence linking marijuana use with MPB at all, especially if you can use it to alleviate stress. I personally don't smoke because it makes me stressed as hell. Listen up dude -

DO NOT GET SMP
    DO NOT GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT, PERIOD!!!
    DO NOT DO ANYTHING RADICAL YET

You need to try finasteride, minoxidil and use a good ketoconazol based shampoo and BE PATIENT.

You are way too young for a HT... please post some pics, so we can give you additional advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    I don't think there is any reputable evidence linking marijuana use with MPB at all, especially if you can use it to alleviate stress. I personally don't smoke because it makes me stressed as hell. Listen up dude -

DO NOT GET SMP
    DO NOT GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT, PERIOD!!!
    DO NOT DO ANYTHING RADICAL YET

You need to try finasteride, minoxidil and use a good ketoconazol based shampoo and BE PATIENT.

You are way too young for a HT... please post some pics, so we can give you additional advice.
    yep using all of them
    ill wait a year see how it goes if I hault it ill go for a hair transplant, dont got the cash anyway haha
    ill be 20 you reckon thats fine or still too young (I turn 19 in 20 days)

ill post pics soon