Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsalign
    • Sep 2015

Where am I on the Norwood scale?

Hope I've attached these pics correctly.

Its the top/crown area that is thinning. The back and sides are still thick, the hair line I think has receded slightly.

I think I'm 3 or 4?

I'm looking to possibly get FUE on the top. Has anyone had hair similar to mine that has had a successful operation? If so, could I hear more about your experience and possibly see pics?

Thanks
    Attached Files
  • JoeTillman
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by starsalign
    Hope I've attached these pics correctly.

Its the top/crown area that is thinning. The back and sides are still thick, the hair line I think has receded slightly.

I think I'm 3 or 4?

I'm looking to possibly get FUE on the top. Has anyone had hair similar to mine that has had a successful operation? If so, could I hear more about your experience and possibly see pics?

Thanks
    Your pattern does not exist on the hair loss chart. If you did not have your hairline still intact you'd be a NW5A but even then you're kind of skirting NW6 territory. The sides are still high and the crown does not dip as low as a NW6 so you really aren't easy to classify. If I had to peg a number I'd say NW5A with a NW2 hairline.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• starsalign
      • Sep 2015

Yes I've found it very difficult to find my place on the scale.

I hope I can good coverage on the top if I decide to go through with the surgery!

Comment

• Evolution
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by JoeTillman
        Your pattern does not exist on the hair loss chart. If you did not have your hairline still intact you'd be a NW5A but even then you're kind of skirting NW6 territory. The sides are still high and the crown does not dip as low as a NW6 so you really aren't easy to classify. If I had to peg a number I'd say NW5A with a NW2 hairline.
        Where would I be?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hairhope4ever
          • Mar 2017

I have to agree with Joe,

Your hairline is intact, but your loss seems to be throughout your head behind your hairline. I personally think you're a NW6 with your hairline intact.
          Last edited by Winston; 08-14-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...