+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I wouldnt get so caught up on shampoos for hairless, they are not the meat and potatoes of a hairloss regimen, and i think won't make or break your results; plus yes these shampoos have so called anti-androgen ingredients, but in what quantity, and how can they take effect if you wash them out of your scalp after a couple min

I think they can only help the cause Warner, i mean you are going to need a shampoo anyway so why not ones that can help? Studies have proven some topical ingredients have a beneficial effect on hair. Weak hair is going to break easy and some ingredients can limit damage. Studies have been done on essential oils been a benefit and not talking about Minox style benefits.

That's what i was thinking. Im already using rogaine foam so im looking to anything that can add up or even show slight improvement. I figured since i will be using a shampoo daily anyways, using one with sls free and added ingredients even if it did not help much it wouldn't hurt.
    I am also thinking to add Keratin Booster™ With Biotin For Men by reserveage as a supplement since im not on fin

Ok guys after a lot of research here is what I am planning to use:

For Keto Shampoo:
    I will stick with nizoral 2% as my keto shampoo since the studied were done with 2% keto not 1% plus nizoral is a pharmatical product and the keto % is confirmed and verified and mentioned on the label (unlike other hairloss shampoos where the Keto % is not mentioned on the label and you have to take the company claim for it which might be not that accurate.
    I will use nizoral 2% twice aweek as recommended.

For daily shampoo:
    I will use regenepure NT since it does not contain SLS or any other harmful chemicals and it is gentle for daily use and still contain saw palmetto, caffeine and other good ingredients to block DHT (I know they won't help that much but they won't hurt as well and using them is better than using nothing.

For conditioner (post nizoral application):
    I will use rivita COR as it has great feedback and has ingredients to support hair stimulatio.

So basically I would use regenepure NT daily.
    And 2 days a week I will use regenepure NT to clean my scalp before applying Nizora 2% and then use revita COR as a confditioner after applying Nizoral to eliminate hair and scalp dryness.

What do you guys think ? I know shampoos won't do much alone but any little help they could do would be great in this battle.