Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billena
    Doctor Representative
    • Dec 2012

Dr. Carlos K. Wesley (NYC): Scalp & Beard FUE Repair of 2 FUTs by Other Clinic

After having gone through 2 full strip harvest sessions at another North American clinic, this 46-year-old vowed to never have another hair transplant due to his hair's unnatural appearance. A friend of his convinced him to meet Dr. Carlos Wesley in NYC. After a series of discussions and a 2184-graft follicular unit extraction (FUE) session in which both scalp and beard hair were harvested, this patient was both relieved and thrilled to have a new, more natural-appearing hair distribution one year later.

A combination of 0.8 and 0.9mm FUE punches were used to harvest scalp and beard hair. In addition, the grafts were stored in a mixture of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ACell.

TAGS:
    1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    (844) 745-6362
    www.drcarloswesley.com
  • MarieEvo
    Doctor Representative
    • Apr 2016

He had previously undergone two transplants that left him with an extremely pluggy and unnatural look. He felt very self-conscious prior to his revision surgeries with our team. Now, after his FUE session, he's looking great and his comfort and self-confidence are as high as they've been in years!
    Attached Files
    I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse working with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Carlos K. Wesley, M.D.
    1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    Phone (844) 745-6362
    www.drcarloswesley.com

Comment

Working...