+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    Got it. If anyone would like to summarize the article I would gladly send it to you. Knowledge of the subject is required (I don't have it).
    Send it tooo lacazette

How?

Hey jacobus, great from you ! many thanks

but yeah the problem is how, as I think I can't put my mail directly here no?

Is it a pdf? how many pages?

hey, I just heard about siwss temples on 2020 and saw his blog, I'm impressed - also, he mentioned your name
    as well as the owner of HL2020.

Do you have swisstemples contact? He hasn't been on in a while. He called you his friend so I figured here is a good place to start.
    Do you know where to get what he took? Is it dangerous? What are your thoughts... very curious. fascinated by the whole story

Better understand why Lgr6 expressing cells are part of their transplant protocol, as Lgr6 seems to be involved in all the areas we need for wounding HF neogenesis (the graphic says it all)

Dynamics of Lgr6+ Progenitor Cells in the Hair Follicle, Sebaceous Gland, and Interfollicular Epidermis

http://www.cell.com/stem-cell-report...711(15)00275-1

•Lgr6 marks independent self-renewing populations in the IFE, HF isthmus, and SG
    •Renewal of IFE, isthmus, and SG by Lgr6+ cells follows from neutral competition

Let's hope their " for the first time , clinically applicable protocol.. " will be soon tested , don't have answers from them for the moment

Hey Jpar, you're not talking about me right? I don't think so cause I just heard once before about his story, but really know nothing more ^^

Hellouser,

I know you are attending the 9th congress for hair. I wanted to ask you, how are you attending this event as a general public attendee? I know on the site it states that one has to be a researcher, physician or part of 1 of 6 hair member boards. Unless you are in fact one of these^^? I want to attend myself but I am just a lay person with no medical background. Feedback would be great I also would like to donate money to your travel. -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Replicel55 View Post
    Hellouser,

I know you are attending the 9th congress for hair. I wanted to ask you, how are you attending this event as a general public attendee? I know on the site it states that one has to be a researcher, physician or part of 1 of 6 hair member boards. Unless you are in fact one of these^^? I want to attend myself but I am just a lay person with no medical background. Feedback would be great I also would like to donate money to your travel. -Matt
    Clearly you don't

How is he attending without being a physician? On their site it says you habe to be a physician, resident, researcher or part of 1 of 6 hair societies.