Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default My Horrible Experience with Alp Aslan Istanbul

We started a thread before( We are Alp Aslan Victims) regarding Dr Alp Aslan Istanbul. Here is the link with pictures:
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-este-istanbul)
    We explained our experience genuinely and we tried to warn other people from this clinic. However, the thread was closed. We still suffer from the outcome of our procedures with this clinic which is beyond any expectation. We left disfigured with no hope of repair and lost our jobs and our homes because of it. I still wear a special hat to cover the whole head including the damaged donor area even at home and nearly 4 months post op. This clinic and people working there are treating people like animals and the doctor lied about everything, literally everything and disappeared after taking the money. Imagine a medical doctor calling his technician doctors and lies about every step in the procedure. Now Alp Aslan saying "do what ever you want" and he does not respond to our emails or phone calls. BTW, he was laughing during the last phone call and I do not understand the reason of his joy and happiness.I do not know what else could I say but I do not think it is fair to close the thread as I am sure there are other victims of this clinic and with closing the thread they will not find a chance to be heard and warn others.

Arrow

Dear rahala808,

Please take the time to refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service, specifically under Physician Complaints which I will post here for your convenience.

Physician Complaints

If you are seeking to write a public complaint about a doctor, you will be required to verify your identity and BaldTruthTalk.Com will then notify the doctor so that he/she can respond publicly as well. The thread will allow for the patient to tell their story, the doctor to respond, the patient to reply to the doctor's response and one last response from the doctor if necessary. The thread will then be locked. General commentary from other users will not be allowed.

It is our belief that you are indeed a former patient of this clinic who has chosen to express a legitimate grievance, so you have not been required to verify your identity with us and your posts have remained live.

With that said, all members, are required to adhere to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. When you signed up for an account on this forum you agreed to the following terms: Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator’s account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.

As per our TOS this post would normally be deleted and your account would be placed into moderation, however we will make one more exception in this case since you appear to have been sincere in how your unfortunate experience has effected you. If after this point, you or anyone one else who has been informed of our policies choose to abuse this opportunity and violate our TOS, this new thread will be deleted the the violator will be placed into moderation.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter .

As for me I give up completely about any thing about my hair I can't do hair transplants I can't use fin its game over

Damaged life after hair transplant with Alp Aslan:
    4 months post op, can not take the hat off because of the damaged donor area and discussed body hair transplant to repair the donor area with a top dr and it will cost me a fortune( the out come was explained that it will be a bit of improvement but not full improvement because the damage is severe. I lost my job and home as I can not pay rent.
    No growth in the recipient area except for couple of thick spaced hair at hairline. My original hair is damaged and I am more bald than before.
    This is ALP ASLAN work and I do not know what else to say . Will Alp Aslan face criminal charges for ruining people's lives? he was laughing with joy over the phone when I told him my situation and in the last email wrote to me do what ever you want.
    Last edited by rahala808; 10-31-2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: adding

Be very careful. I am also a victim. The mills in Turkey are very scary places. Baldtruthtalk did a talkshow describing them but as I firsthandedly can tell you it can be way worse than anything that you could imagine. Imagine being drugged and not able to move and the technician comes in the room smelling of cigarettes and with no magnification eyewear commences to butcher your head. You cant move or complain because whatever pill they gave you immobilized you. I am not mentioning the clinic out of respect for baldyruths guidelines but the truth needs to be told thats the purpose of message boards. To get the message out.

OMG, these stories sound like a hostel movie. Amazing this happens in this day and age, greedy doctors. Truly sorry for the above posters.

Alp Aslan HT update after 4.5 months RUINED LIFE
    I am still the same , tried to grow my hair long but it looks disgusting all over, like I receive chemotherapy. still have pain in donor and recipient areas from time to time, very dry scalp especially in the donor with the minimal hair there. I wake up feeling that no hair on my donor.
    I went for consultation for BHT and smp in the donor area and advised to wait 6 months, i have not cut my hair yet and no healing.
    Still not working. feeling very bad. feeling like an idiot who ruin everything. I lost thousands in this process and my home which I had to leave it because I can not pay rent.

It is a mess for me, and no way out.
    In terms of growth, I got a check with top HT dr who said only about 300 grafts out of 4700 grew and for my bad luck those 300 grafts in the frontal line only grew which I did not need and looks disgusting, thick and spaced. I am even doing research on hair cloning as it will be the only option for me.

I am trying to call Alp Aslan and he responds to the phone but says he is another person and give the phone to someone else. It is a scam. Please avoid this clinic at all cost.
    Last edited by Winston; 11-13-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Arrow

rahala808,

Please take the time to re-read my post above. We understand your frustration, however you have chosen to abuse the opportunity that we afforded you and have blatantly violated our TOS once again. For the sake of prospective patients considering traveling abroad to undergo hair transplant surgery we will make one more exception and will not delete this thread, however as stated above, all members, are required to adhere to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. When you signed up for an account on this forum you agreed to the following terms: Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator’s account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Default smp follow up

Please realize that there is a huge deal of stress that follows something like this and shock also. Something like this makes you question humanity and the set up to the current system. The reason people fall into traps like this is because they dont understand someone who would take money for ruining someones looks. Be assured that they are out there. As unbelieveable as it sounds instead of training staff or buying magnification equipment or hiring good assistants there are clinics that would rather just take your money and not care at all. Knowing they exist is half the battle. I diddnt see it coming. Please learn from us. Thats the only reason we are telling our stories.

Do you also have bad experience with this clinic, please contact me! I´m convinced there are other people out there. Unfortunately very few of their customers speak english, so it`s hard to find credible reviews in english!!
    Eğer kliniği ile kötü bir deneyim var mı, lütfen bana ulaşın !
    هل لديك تجربة سيئة مع العيادة، يرجى الاتصال بي!
    PS:
    1) ALL THESE MEDIA CIRCUS WITH VIDEOS FROM NEWS AND TV ARE JUST BULL SHIT. MR ASLAN ONLY HAS GOOD CONNECTIONS WITHIN THE MEDIA! THIS GIVES A FALSE IMPRESSION OF FAME AND BEING A RECOGNIZED SURGEON! DON`T LET YOU BE FOOLED!!!!!!!
    2) DO NOT TRUST THEIR GUARANTEE! IT`S WORTH NOTHING! THEY CAN DAMAGE YOUR HEAD WITH NO RESPONSIBILITY!
    3)ON THEIR VIDEOS THEY BRAG ABOUT HOW EXACT THEY ARE WHEN MAKING THE HAIR CANALS! THAT`S ALSO A BIG LIE. IN MY CASE THEY MADE ABOUT 3000 CANALS IN 10 MINUTES!
    3) Good reviews at whatclinic dot com is worth ZERO! This web page only accepts good reviews and most of these are fake reviews!
    MY STORY:
    I did a hair transplant here at Este Cerrahi/Este Turkey for A few years ago. That was the BIGGEST mistake of my life. The result was disastrous.. Big damage was applied to the scalp after the hair extraction. You can clearly notice the scars and several bigger spots with very low hair density after the hair extraction! my head looks like a map! The hair extraction was performed the second day the of the operation by Alp Aslans` wife! The transplanted hair looked acceptable the first year after it grew out, but then even the transplanted hair started to fall. Probably because the hair roots weere injured caused by poor hair extraction and performance!
    My very first impression was that half of the crew, including the only doctor and surgeon at the clinic, "Dr." Alp of Aslan stood in the corridor and were smoking! From my point of view that seemed very unprofessional! I also have to mention that the first session of the operation was delayed for 5 hours and took place during THE NIGHT and they worked to 01:30 AM! That`s INSANE!
    Unfortunately the commercials on their pages are very misleading. Have they ever showed you a closed up before/after photo?
    The problem is that they don`t spend the necessary time on each and every patient like they pretend like on their videos! The clinic is pretty much like a factory based on my impression. It`s a numbers` game! They even admitted to me that they have up to seven or eight transplants during a day! And of course just a minor job is performed by "dr." Aslan himself! There seemed like about 12 physicians worked there at a time!
    Overall, nothing went as expected at this clinic!
    I also was charged way too much for the procedure compared to the marked price in Turkey which was for me 5300$. That was about 2000-2500$ more than what other customers were charged with same kind of precedure! I asked them personally what they paid during my stay!
    You find more photos on Instagram. Search for estecerrahi2 or Este Cerrahi Surgery .)