Is a HT the right thing to do? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Is a HT the right thing to do?

Hey everyone,

Brand new here and just wanted to throw out my situation and my questions to see if i can get any feedback at all to find out if an HT is right for me.

my complete situation:

-23 years old losing hair
    -noticed hair loss about a year ago, seems to be fairly slow, but speeding up lately
    -hair loss at the crown that's thinning pretty significantly. I don't have any complete baldness yet on my crown but there's an area the size of a baseball on my crown that i can tell is noticeably thinning in the light. (biggest concern area)
    -less thinning at the hairline and on top. this is less of a concern than the crown for me
    -eyebrows thinning moderately (moderate concern)
    (can post pictures later to give a better idea of what it looks like)
    -I've tried Propecia, but saw sides very early and frankly didn't want the extra stress of sides.
    -im willing to travel anywhere in the new england/ny/nj area to see a doctor, even for just consulting (currently living in MA)
    -money is more or less non important, i will pay more for a better HT if need be.
    -I realize i will probably need another HT years down the line, that's fine.

I dont care if anyone knows i got a HT, im confident enough in owning the fact that im doing this for me and only me. I really enjoy having a head of hair, and thats why im doing this. I understand that no matter how many grafts i get, it will never be as thick as it used to be, but i could use as much as i can get up top.

I guess the point of my rambling here is to get a few introduction pointers:

how do i start researching HT with HONEST reviews and direction, not the stuff the doctors put on their websites?
    whats the best type of HT for crown hair loss?
    what are my biggest risks in getting a HT?
    is there anyone even worth seeing in the new england/ny/nj area?

and most importantly,

HOW DO I KNOW IF IM THE RIGHT TYPE OF CANDIDATE TO GET A HT??

honestly, any information at all will help, just looking to get this journey started

Thanks!

Frank

Hi, frank, well 23 years old is too young for facing this hair loss issues anyways you can get versatile HT provider. but you need to get the appropriate online medical counselor that's it! anyways. You can prevent hair loss by following ways likely:
    But if you start early taking care of your hair like if you are aware for hair loss then it can be prevent up to the great extent. Like there are many easy and reliable steps mentioned below
    Follow a healthy lifestyle: Eating fruits & Vegetables which certainly contain vitamin B, Iron, Calcium and zinc have especially been linked to healthy hair. Always consume a protein rich diet where we all know hair is made by protein fibre & Drink adequate water.
    Hair transplantation: The Instantaneous change!
    Avoid things bad for your hair : If you wanted to have the instantaneous prevention of hair loss then go for Hair transplantation with a proper online medical counselling at metro cities which can provide you the significant services regarding your hair baldness issues.
    Adopt simple home treatment : You can adopt the home hair treatments which contains the procedures like Making the a paste of henna, curd, soaked and ground fenugreek, ground hibiscus flowers, ground gooseberries, and egg (all of them or any one) and apply it onto the hair and scalp for about an hour before shampooing. Done regularly, this will make your hair stronger and better-looking. But remember that henna is suitable only for dark colour hair because it tints hair red.
    Your further queries by asking the location in UK , Honestly speaking about it I don’t know it at all.
    Thank you

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Investigate non-surgical treatments first then look at the process of losing hair as a progressive condition. Donor hair availability is the major factor in hair transplant candidacy.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

I have looked into propecia and am taking biotin and changed my diet to a healthier lifestyle. propecia gave me some serious sides so i ended it quickly. is there anything else thats non surgical besides minoxidil?

Hi Frank,

Have you tried taking supplements that increase Testosterone, and increased intake of iron within your diet? A hair transplant in my opinion is one of the last resorts. You should try different supplements such as vitamin C, Niacin and Zinc (Don't over do it with this though as it can have the opposite effects.). After you have included more vitamins within you're diet you can look to using hair products that will increase regrowth and reduce thinning, there are plenty of these products around just do a quick search for them or I could recommend some if you would like.

Hope to hear from you.
    TeriTom75

Default hair transplant is good if suffering from baldness

23 years of age is actually very young to face hair loss problem. Hair fall problem needs to be treated. Hair transplant is a procedure where hair loss problem or baldness needs to be treated. Consult a good hair transplant doctor before going for a hair transplant surgery. Natural remedies like home treatments can also stop hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinicspots View Post
    23 years of age is actually very young to face hair loss problem. Hair fall problem needs to be treated. Hair transplant is a procedure where hair loss problem or baldness needs to be treated. Consult a good hair transplant doctor before going for a hair transplant surgery. Natural remedies like home treatments can also stop hair loss.
    First off, what the hell are you talking about? Secondly, NO a hair transplant does not sound right for you in your current state. You started to experience hair loss only in the last year? If you get a hair transplant now there is a GREAT chance that you will destroy your hair. You first need to start maintaining and thoroughly realize the direction your hair loss will take. MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF, jumped into hair transplants at the first sign of hair loss... all of us that have, have pretty much destroyed our hair and traumatized our lives. BE CAREFUL.