Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

PGE2 powder? what exactly is it?

I have been reading Swiss Temples blog, and he mentions using a PGE2 powder, but he does not state the chemical name, or common name etc, does anyone know what it is?
    thanks in advance
  • Parsia
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by warner8
    I have been reading Swiss Temples blog, and he mentions using a PGE2 powder, but he does not state the chemical name, or common name etc, does anyone know what it is?
    thanks in advance
    Good question , it made me confuse also , I'm looking for the same answer if anyone have the info.

Thanks.

Comment

• Vic
      • Apr 2014

I know Korean Red Seaweed ups PGe2 but not sure what powder he might be referring to. I'm curious, hopefully someone else knows.

Comment

• warner8
        • Jan 2015

hi vi, did you read the blog as well. i'm so curious what it is, and why doesn't he mention it by name like Seti.

Originally posted by Vic
        I know Korean Red Seaweed ups PGe2 but not sure what powder he might be referring to. I'm curious, hopefully someone else knows.

Comment

• snowie
          • Dec 2014

anyone who now there to get Korean Red Seaweed ?

Comment

• Vic
            • Apr 2014

I haven't read it. Can you post a link?

@Snowie- There are a few links in this thread.

This 2012 study... http://pdf.medrang.co.kr/BT/2012/020/BT020-01-16.pdf claims a seaweed called Grateloupia elliptica can stop hairloss. Has anyone here tried to get hold of some yet? What do you think of the science?

A couple I posted which I use and a few from others.

Comment

• warner8
              • Jan 2015

@Snowie- There are a few links in this thread.

This 2012 study... http://pdf.medrang.co.kr/BT/2012/020/BT020-01-16.pdf claims a seaweed called Grateloupia elliptica can stop hairloss. Has anyone here tried to get hold of some yet? What do you think of the science?

A couple I posted which I use and a few from others.[/QUOTE]
              Last edited by Winston; 10-16-2015, 09:20 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and TOS.

Comment

• Vic
                • Apr 2014

Oh yeah I read that blog a while back. He never does mention it and when people ask him what he uses for PGe2 he doesn't answer the question.
                He does use a 1.5 Derma roller once a week. His treatment is similar to what we're doing Warner. I have all the supplements I take that increase WNT signaling, Vgf1, and PGe2 in my thread. Have you considered using those supplements?
                I really think the Cure will come from one of us and growth factors are the key.

Comment

• warner8
                  • Jan 2015

why doesn't he mention it though, thats the awkward part...

do you have a link to your specific thread?

Originally posted by Vic
                  Oh yeah I read that blog a while back. He never does mention it and when people ask him what he uses for PGe2 he doesn't answer the question.
                  He does use a 1.5 Derma roller once a week. His treatment is similar to what we're doing Warner. I have all the supplements I take that increase WNT signaling, Vgf1, and PGe2 in my thread. Have you considered using those supplements?
                  I really think the Cure will come from one of us and growth factors are the key.

Comment

• Vic
                    • Apr 2014

Red Seaweed extract promotes PGe2 and Wnt Signaling

Comment

• Hubris
                      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by warner8
                      why doesn't he mention it though, thats the awkward part...

do you have a link to your specific thread?
                      Also, why hasn't he updated the blog (substantially) in so long? I know he says he's busy, but he does seem to have plenty of time to answer hundreds of questions on the ask section. Not complaining since it's his time, but it is a bit odd.

Comment

• robodoc
                        • Aug 2009

How do you know that Vic? Are there studies or just testimonials???

Comment

Working...