+ Reply to Thread

Default Is it okay to use a Conditioner after using Hair Loss Shampoos?

Is it okay to use a conditioner after rinsing off hair loss shampoos or would that nullify the affects of hair loss shampoos?

Thanks.

It depends on the quality of product, as of what you use. If it is a quality brand you can apply. But avoid using conditioner after using hair loss shampoos. That might cause some uncertainty in the process of hair regrowth.

I agree with Clinicspots --- it will depend on the quality of the products.
    I’ve found a good article on how to choose the right hair care products: http://canadianhair.ca/blog/choosing...-care-products

depends what hair loss shampoo you are using, for example if you are using regenepure DR or revita, both are actually recommend to use their conditioner which also contains ingredients that help with attaching DHT on the scalp after applying the shampoo.
    While if you are using lipogaine big 3, you do not need a conditioner as it is 2 in 1 solution and it already contains conditioner and volumizer.
    If you just use a plain Nizoral, I read many places that it is ok to use a conditioner if the shampoo dries your hair and scalp, however, it is always recommended to use a sulfate free conditioner.

As for me currently I am using lipogaine big 3 twice a week and Nizoral 2% once aweek.

Just use a conditioner without sulfates that is pH neutral an you will be fine. But I would take some time with using the shampoo in the shower.

i stopped using conditioner years ago it make my hair look to thin wash hair 3 times a week only use dime sized amount of shampoo those hair loss shampoos don't work might even make your hair look thinner i tried Bossly shampoo it sucked made my hair look thinner use a normal not so harsh shampoo TAKE ROGAINE IT WORKS

I still believe that Nirazol works. Everything else seems more like scam when it comes to shampoos. Most important thing is that you hair does not look thinner after you shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairmore View Post
    I still believe that Nirazol works. Everything else seems more like scam when it comes to shampoos. Most important thing is that you hair does not look thinner after you shower.
    The studies regarding keto was done with nizoral 2% (not 1%). However nizoral 2% is recommended to be used once a week or maximum twice due to all the harsh ingredients it contains... Other 1% keto shampoos are sulfate free and does not contain chmichal harsh ingredients where you can use them multiple times a week, they also contain many good ingredients that might somehow help.
    For me personally I still use nizoral 2% once a week and in addition to that I use lipogaine shampoo twice a week as it is gentle enough and still contain keto and other good ingredients such as biotin, saw plammeto and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    The studies regarding keto was done with nizoral 2% (not 1%). However nizoral 2% is recommended to be used once a week or maximum twice due to all the harsh ingredients it contains... Other 1% keto shampoos are sulfate free and does not contain chmichal harsh ingredients where you can use them multiple times a week, they also contain many good ingredients that might somehow help.
    For me personally I still use nizoral 2% once a week and in addition to that I use lipogaine shampoo twice a week as it is gentle enough and still contain keto and other good ingredients such as biotin, saw plammeto and many others.
    Could not have said it better.