+ Reply to Thread

Default something is causing my hairloss

Right now I'm 23 and have had a nw3 hairline for the past 2 years. I have another medical issue I'm trying to figure out too. I'm constantly tired as ****, like to the point of near fainting and my stomach literally always hurts. I have a weird burning and stinging sensation around my hair where the hair is being affected it literally feels like a needle pushing into my hair follicle. The stinging always comes after certain thoughts and I think is an autoimmune response.

Is it possible for other diseases to contribute to your balding? What happens to your hair after you solve the problem? I seriously think everything wrong with me right now is some type of auto immune reaction to something in my environment.

Hair loss can be caused by medical conditions and usually but not always grows back after the health issue is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Hair loss can be caused by medical conditions and usually but not always grows back after the health issue is resolved.
    Everyone is saying that hair anywhere near the temple is impossible to regrow without surgery

Quote Originally Posted by topback View Post
    Everyone is saying that hair anywhere near the temple is impossible to regrow without surgery
    People say lots of things. I'm regrowing my temples. The most recent pics of my temples are on the 2nd page.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...lts?highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by topback View Post
    That is untrue, hairloss due to medical conditions is generally reversible, however it's more difficult to regrow temple hair if it's caused by MPB. I personally recovered some of my temple hair by using 5% minoxidil only but lost it again a few months after i had stopped applying it. (i'm 21 years old, NW 2.5 and a long-time lurker on this forum, this is my first time participating in a discussion)

Hi bro
    I am in same condition like you and same age , i had stinging sense around the follicle but i couldn't solve it .
    I assure you i had major regrowth in temples but they shed. the only problem you should concern is the medical issue.
    are you experiencing diffuse hair loss?
    P.S. i have stomach issue , IBS is one of them and it's with me since i was 11,12 yrs old, but i know that the root problem isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by aidin91 View Post
    Hi bro
    I am in same condition like you and same age , i had stinging sense around the follicle but i couldn't solve it .
    I assure you i had major regrowth in temples but they shed. the only problem you should concern is the medical issue.
    are you experiencing diffuse hair loss?
    P.S. i have stomach issue , IBS is one of them and it's with me since i was 11,12 yrs old, but i know that the root problem isn't that.
    Was receding now it's starting to diffuse and feel sore all over the front of my head. You solved your medical issues and regrew hair or you used rogaine? I have stomach problems too my stomach is always burning and I have nausea all the time since I was young

all your symptoms are like mine (sore scalp , stinging and etc ), also my stomach problems is like yours either ,nausea and burning beneath the sternum, i think you have stressful life ,because mine caused by them.no i couldn't solve mine till today , but i am pretty sure it's no internal.
    used all kind of minos they didn't work on me.
    did your blood tests ok ?what about family history hair loss ?

What did you do to regrow your temples? You lost it again? I have not much hair loss in family. Both grandparents kept hair, all uncles have full head of hair except one on mom's side and my dad's brother has hair but my dad went full bald at like 45. Grandparents both had nw2 when they passed but it was thick and full looking.

not only my temples, all of my regrown thick and fully. i know it sound crazy but i used Anti dandruff shampoos for first 5,6 times and after two month they shed. but last two one was completely different first i used tacrolimus then because i couldn't find it on the drugstores discontinued ,and last time i used some lotion for AA hair loss and after a month or two it lost it's effectiveness.
    you didn't said you took blood tests or not ?